fbpx

So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 903 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I wasn’t a fan of this color at first but some of the dragons wear it very well.. kind of regret not bidding on some of the earlier pieces.. not that I would have won any at this rate LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

etruscan
      Participant

Gina posted these on the Facebook “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” page. Three more color schemes that need names.
        Voting for names is by polls set up on the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2137058736412490/

Gina said:
        The popular show, “Name that Dragon” is back with three new contestants!
        The first are these magical dudes and dudettes! Color shift red/gold + gold/silver with gold/silver dusted on the spine. Orange and red lightly dusted over that. Antiqued in red. Black accents give them an air of mystery and danger, matching their dark dark silver eyes and Jet jewels! It’s hard to capture on my phone, but they have an extraordinary depth of sparkle!

Windstone_test-paints_redgoldblack_dragons

The second are these dreamy dragons. More color shift. The spine is cyan/purple mixed with a bright silver pigment (noncolorshift) going into cyan/purple. The chest and wings are a teal with magenta.

Windstone_test-paints_bluepurple_dragons

This is for the silver/green!

Windstone_test-paints_silvergreen_dragons

Ann Marie
        Participant

The cyan-purple set are to die for. I also like the silver green. Sadly, I doubt I will be able to purchase any of them. I always get passed at the last second on eBay. I wish these were production colors.

Magentas-Cat

Setsunawolf
          Participant

Melody are you going to paint any more SKs in Peacock?

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
            Sun Dragon Koi #3

fatalbeauty
            Participant

so what’s next for the Windstone store? new colors? how are the WIP sculpts going? any getting closer to being done? perhaps the PYO shorthaired flapcat?

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Melody
              Keymaster

Melody are you going to paint any more SKs in Peacock?

Not for a while. We are having a Secret Keeper problem.
                We are out of the right size eyes for them. We can’t find a supplier for that size anymore! We need to start making our own eyes.

Melody
                Keymaster

so what’s next for the Windstone store? new colors? how are the WIP sculpts going? any getting closer to being done? perhaps the PYO shorthaired flapcat?

I have been doing nothing but paint lately. I would like to get one of the many waiting sculpts finished, but if we can’t keep the sculpts we’ve already got in stock, it seems silly to create new ones right now!
                  Oh, and there are hippogriff colts…

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

I can live with not for a while. It gives me time to save up. There’s one on eBay, but I would rather give Windstone the money if more will eventually be produced.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                    Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                    Sun Dragon Koi #3

BigCatKeeper
                    Participant

Hippogriff colts! I loved the progress pictures. Can’t wait for them to get into production eventually.

Melody
                      Keymaster

I am painting leo-hippa-griffin colts. This baby is modeled after Cnidle, Snerl’s son. Cnidle has lion paws in front like Snerl, instead of eagle feet like an ordinary griffin.
                        So, a leo-hippa-griffin has a small beak, horse’s mane and ears, wings, lion paws, a horse’s hind end, and these are painted in a variety of safari colors. I just painted these so they don’t have eyes yet.

hippoleogriffs

BigCatKeeper
                        Participant

I’m dying. These are everything I hoped for! Safari-esque hippacolts.

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

These are So Cool!
                            Gotta start saving…..

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

I have been doing nothing but paint lately. I would like to get one of the many waiting sculpts finished, but if we can’t keep the sculpts we’ve already got in stock, it seems silly to create new ones right now!
                              Oh, and there are hippogriff colts…

ah, just curious….

1. Mother Meerkat
                              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

fatalbeauty
                              Participant

I am painting leo-hippa-griffin colts. This baby is modeled after Cnidle, Snerl’s son. Cnidle has lion paws in front like Snerl, instead of eagle feet like an ordinary griffin.
                                So, a leo-hippa-griffin has a small beak, horse’s mane and ears, wings, lion paws, a horse’s hind end, and these are painted in a variety of safari colors. I just painted these so they don’t have eyes yet.

hippoleogriffs

ooooo! pretty!

1. Mother Meerkat

BigCatKeeper
                                Participant

Will we get a livestream of these guys once they are completed by any chance? Pretty please?

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 903 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.