fbpx

So, What # Kickstarter Dragon Did You Request?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone So, What # Kickstarter Dragon Did You Request?

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 201 total)
  • Author
    LZ
    Participant

Amy, Bodine meant the rhinestone is missing from the center of the curled tail, like the OOAKs have.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Amy
      Participant

Oh! I didn’t even notice that the OOAKs had a rhinestone, lol. Where can we see that? Dragons are all sideways…I’m probably blind…

LZ
        Participant

The preview video on Melody’s Facebook page, when she lifts them up and turns them, will show the rhinestones. Some of the dragons have two different colors stone for the forehead and tail tip, instead of matching them both. None had the glass globe glued in yet.

However, none of the four defined colors are showing a crystal in the tail in their videos, only on the forehead, though they do have their globes behind the right front leg.

Looking for...

tig3r06
          Participant

I can’t believe the rainbows are still left. If 146 didnt have pink I’d be tempted.

Christine
            Participant

I was thinking the same thing about 70 and 71; they’re really close to several that I loved.

LZ
              Participant

Someone grabbed one of the two remaining pink/blues this afternoon, so I don’t get tempted! Thank you to whoever took 70.

Looking for...

Marianne
                Participant

I can’t believe there are any still left available. The ones that are remaining are really pretty.

pipsxlch
                  Participant

Fortunately my second choice #151 was chosen. I was worried when it wasn’t claimed in the first rush that the temptation would win! Can’t afford 2 but it was tempting. Thanks whoever got him!

Angelika_Zen
                    Participant

I am so happy that Melody will be painting more. I will be getting one like 121…I wish I could sell a few more things so I can get one like 24… but I’m thrilled to be able to get one. I wasn’t at first, but after seing these paint jobs, I am back on the wagon!!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

sherry10151982
                      Participant

I saw so many that I really loved and I couldn’t make up my mind, so I just decided to go with the albino with pink eyes because I knew I at least wanted that. I’m tempted to get the sand colored one as well, but my pocketbook is slapping my face.

Angelika_Zen
                        Participant

The colors are all so great, it’s tough to narrow it down. I may have talked myself into getting 2 … my #1 choice was easy, but I am having a hard time picking a second since at least 5 of them came in second place.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Aaron
                          Participant

I know that Melody has let us know that she will be painting additional dragons for us, but that they won’t be available on the Kickstarter website because they won’t be finished before it ends. She said they are going to put them on this site. So, if she has told us she is painting another dragon for us, do we increase our pledge on the Kickstarter site or when will we just pay when we order them from this site when they are available?

etruscan
                            Participant

I pledged for an pink-eye albino and a Sand, but I may reconsider if they are going to have gems in the tail curl. Perhaps I’ll just get a Special dragon instead. I’ll need to decide quickly since the Kickstarter ends soon!

Setsunawolf
                              Participant

I had an unexpected bill come up. I REALLY wanted a second dragon, but I don’t have the money to pay for it and the bill.😱😭 If my freaking stimulus would show up that would change things, but I can’t spend money I don’t have. AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                                Sun Dragon Koi #3

Setsunawolf
                                Participant

PS. That is such a 1st world problem. I hate being a responsible adult.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                                  Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                                  Sun Dragon Koi #3

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 201 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.