fbpx

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Sign up for the PYO swap – LAST CALL!

Viewing 7 posts - 91 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

You know, you’d think that the term “tracking” would mean something other than “letting you know that the package left its origination.”

I’m SO there with you!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

pegasus4240
      Participant

The last time I had a package arriving from UPS, there was no tracking for 5 days. Bur it did show up on its expected date. Frustrating, to say the least.

-- Angie

Sirithiliel
        Participant

That’s weird, I actually have the reverse problem. When i use USPS, i almost always have trouble with tracking and it only updates a few days at a time. I’ve not had a problem with my UPS tracking =/

Riversgrace
          Participant

My person should have gotten theirs today….

Ciarnet
            Participant

USPS is often odd for me. The package apparently arrived, yet it is still listed on the tracking as being at it’s first point. Zero update. Just glad it made it in one piece!

Misty
              Participant

Mine is still slowly making it’s way to his new home. If staring at the tracking info would only make it move faster lol.

Sirithiliel
                Participant

USPS is often odd for me. The package apparently arrived, yet it is still listed on the tracking as being at it’s first point. Zero update. Just glad it made it in one piece!

that’s what often happens to my USPS packages haha, minimal updates and yet they arrive, but i panic the entire time thinking something is wrong

Viewing 7 posts - 91 through 97 (of 97 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.