fbpx

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Sign up for the PYO swap – LAST CALL!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

All the names have been sent out.

We have a bunch of new participants, which is AWESOME! Now, if your person requested something you feel you cannot do, don’t panic – just modify the theme with something you’ll enjoy painting. That’s the whole point of this: having fun.

If you’re not sure, have doubts, questions, or a chocolate crisis, just email me πŸ™‚

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Sirithiliel
      Participant

I’m excited to get going! I’m ordering mine now =P

siberakh1
        Participant

Hurray for so many new people (and 22 participants is a pretty good sized group). Whee! Just got my email of who I am painting for. :bigsmile: I have some thinking to do!!!

pegasus4240
          Participant

Got my name. Just ordered a sculpt. Now to see if I can pull it off. πŸ™‚

-- Angie

Rachel
            Participant

Got my name. Just ordered a sculpt. Now to see if I can pull it off. πŸ™‚

That’s exactly what’s going through my head. πŸ˜€

Sirithiliel
              Participant

I THINK I can pull off what was requested….or at least close enough they’ll be happy [hopefully haha…]

Melissa
                Participant

*grins* I have a very nice challenge! Tackling this one should be fun! πŸ™‚

OMG I am actually really nervous about my swap person liking what I do!! I have huge concerns….but I am going to do the best I can and hope it measures up to her expectations!! I have a VISION….now the big question….CAN I EXECUTE IT :sick: :puzzled: :tongue: πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Kiya
                  Participant

Honestly, right now I am questioning my sanity in signing up for this. πŸ™‚

Anyone want a commission to do my swap piece for me? LOL

Misty
                    Participant

I keep hearing jeopardy music in my head when I try to think of ideas. >.< Is that a bad sign? :bigsmile:

KaytanaPhoenix
                      Participant

Buahaha! I have a decent vision for mine… but I’m super nervous on if it’ll look /anything/ like what I see in my head *snerk*

Bodine
                        Participant

Mine is easy :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

dragonmedley
                          Participant

Honestly, right now I am questioning my sanity in signing up for this. πŸ™‚

It means you fit right in with everyone else!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Ciarnet
                            Participant

Four hours of research later I find myself with a folder of about sixty referance photos and a shopping list of paint colors that I don’t already own. Oh… Darn.. not a trip to the local craft stores.. oh no, not that. πŸ˜›

KaytanaPhoenix
                              Participant

Four hours of research later I find myself with a folder of about sixty referance photos and a shopping list of paint colors that I don’t already own. Oh… Darn.. not a trip to the local craft stores.. oh no, not that. πŸ˜›

*giggles* How terrible! XD <3

I'm actually excited, I should be able to do mine with what I already own…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 97 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.