fbpx

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Sign up for the PYO swap – LAST CALL!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

Rogers is doing weird stuff; I can receive emails, but I can’t send any, so methinks the addresses will be sent out on Sunday πŸ™

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Kiya
      Participant

Booo Rogers!

I got the replacement eyes for mine and he’s all ready to go. πŸ™‚

dragonmedley
        Participant

Booo Rogers!

I got the replacement eyes for mine and he’s all ready to go. πŸ™‚

I got your email πŸ™‚

Wolflodge and Kimk, I also got yours; the replies are patiently waiting to go out…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Sirithiliel
          Participant

Mine is all packed up and ready to go tomorrow once i get home from work =)

Shipped off to new home! Hope she likes it!!

Chloe
            Participant

GAH….I really wish I would have gotten in on this…..next time for sure! πŸ™‚

Can’t wait to see everyone’s pieces, though!

Rachel
              Participant

Sent! I was sad to see it go, but I hope my swapee is happy with it!

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Sent mine off, I forgot to write who it was from anywhere until last minute so I ended up writing it on the shipping box, LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Zloy720
                  Participant

Whoot! Got mine shipped out a little bit ago. It should be there by next Monday…boy am I going to be watching that tracking number like a hawk to make sure he doesn’t go on any unplanned international trips!

It was tougher than I thought to let my first non-foo puppy PYO go out the door, especially since, in spite of all my worries and fretting to the contrary, I think he really turned out pretty swell :bigsmile:.

*Not to mention both my parents really took a liking to my little guy so it was tough to make sure he didn’t ‘accidentally’ dissapear before shipping.*

So here’s hoping my swapee loves him just as much! πŸ˜‰

Sirithiliel
                    Participant

Mine is shipped too. Should be next monday [but they told me it isn’t guaranteed >.< ] so i'll be keeping an eye on the shipping tracking…

Misty
                      Participant

Mailed! My husband made a face at me for shipping this one, I think he rather liked it lol. I hope my swapee likes it :bigsmile:

Mmloda
                        Participant

Mine was shipped out a day late, but I shipped him expedited so he should be arriving to his new home some time next week!

Marzena

pegasus4240
                          Participant

Mine shipped today. It should arrive next week. Sorry about the couple day delay.

-- Angie

KaytanaPhoenix
                            Participant

I’m going to be uber stalking my post office… and pausing anytime I see the UPS/FedEx guy driving up the road (he has a very distinctive sound, and I live in the boondocks enough that I can usually hear him about a quarter mile away XD haha)

I sent mine a day late but it went USPS Priority, so my swapee should be getting him tomorrow πŸ˜€ I’m excited to see what they think, I wish I could have put more time into it, but I’m still super happy with the outcome πŸ˜€

Rachel
                              Participant

You know, you’d think that the term “tracking” would mean something other than “letting you know that the package left its origination.” I shipped on Monday, and the most recent information on the package is that it left Minneapolis on Monday. Did they put it on a camel and just point it in the right general direction? I don’t know about you, but I find it disturbing that the package hasn’t been tracked for 2.5 days. Or maybe I’m just being impatient and paranoid. πŸ˜› I dislike UPS. At least when I can’t track a USPS package, it’s because it arrived before it had time to be tracked (for less!).

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 97 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.