fbpx

Show your Windstone Collection Thread 4

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your Windstone Collection Thread 4

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 871 total)
  • Author
    Bob

Onyxt wrote:

Doesnt take long for what? Collections to grow?

EXACTLY

Anthony
      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Congrats on the hatching, Onyxt. That poor green male needs some TLC.

Yeah he got chipped badly in shipping…..Sent only in bubble wrap and a big box

Pegasi1978
        Participant

Since I’ve added a new special piece I figured it was time for new pictures of the collection. It was funny when my husband was home on leave. Every time he looked he would spot a Windstone he knew I had gotten next to one he didn’t know about. πŸ˜†

My husband knew I had gotten the black male and brown female, but he didn’t know I had gotten the black female and chicks. He didn’t even register the chicks were there until I said something to him.

Hubby knew about the white young and female unicorns, but he didn’t know about the BG curled and white baby unicorn. He still didn’t register the white baby was there when he left. 😈

These sit on my bedside table. One night as he was tucking me in he looked at it and realized the fledgling was there. He looked at me and I just grinned. He knew about the PYO unicorn from Frozendragon, but not the other two. The repainted mother pegasus he didn’t even register until later when he started looking closer to see what else he had missed.

Travistie
          Participant

I love that medicine hat test paint. So lovely!

Hey, that one PYO unicorn looks like a My Little Pony! How cute!

Pegasi1978
            Participant

travistie wrote:

Shh! Don’t say too loud, don’t want to get in trouble with Hasbro. (Don’t know if they would do anything or not, but you never know) Frozen painted her to look like the G1 unicorn Glory.

Bob

very nice additions

lamortefille
                Participant

They look great, Pegasi! πŸ˜€ I love the first pic.

I really love the white Unicorn with the peacock mane! πŸ˜€

Maria
                  Participant

Lovely collection, Pegasi. πŸ˜€

Looking forward to seeing what everyone gets for Christmas! πŸ˜€

Purplecat
                    Participant

Beautiful collection!!!

Bob

No Windstones for Christmas here

Travistie
                        Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Shh! Don’t say too loud, don’t want to get in trouble with Hasbro. (Don’t know if they would do anything or not, but you never know) Frozen painted her to look like the G1 unicorn Glory.

OOooops! 😳 I’m sorry! I just got excited when I saw it, cause I used have a whole bunch of those when I was little. I actually still have a few if you can believe that!

siberakh1
                          Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

travistie wrote:

I love her (*looks lovingly at my Glory*), and the young unicorn trio looks great!

Pegasi1978
                            Participant

travistie wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

OOooops! 😳 I’m sorry! I just got excited when I saw it, cause I used have a whole bunch of those when I was little. I actually still have a few if you can believe that!

It’s okay. πŸ˜‰

siberakh1 wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

travistie wrote:

I love her (*looks lovingly at my Glory*), and the young unicorn trio looks great!

I still have all my My Little Ponies including Glory, she was one of my first two with Twilight.

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 871 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.