fbpx

Show your Windstone Collection Thread 4

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your Windstone Collection Thread 4

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 871 total)
  • Author

LOL he is guarding my broken wizard from further damage. I really need to take them out of my trunk πŸ˜† .

Maria
    Participant

I’d say. I don’t suppose they’re very comfortable in there. πŸ˜†

lamortefille
      Participant

The collection looks great, ruff. I like the inset display, too. The t-rex looks like he’s smiling for the camera. lol

lamortefille wrote:

The collection looks great, ruff. I like the inset display, too. The t-rex looks like he’s smiling for the camera. lol

I think he has a look that says….oh goodie I see some food for me to eat.

And Ruffian, that wolf needs to come out of the trunk or at least to my house. πŸ˜‰

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

I just met with Bardwing today. Traded the Black Opal#2 pyo for a mint in box peacock emporer(OMG HE IS STUNNING!) I had my other pyo’s with me and let her look them over.

I have a peacock fledging and a curlie coming in tomorow…..so PHOTOS SOOOON!

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

My new dragons!!!! <3 there needs to be an "in-love" emote.
            Emp. I got from Bardwing the other day, and the rest came in the mail today..so manny boxes!!!

My mom LOVES that little fledge, and the male dragon was pheonixtears. I was looking for a peacock and she had a male..I spent a good part of the evening cleaning him up and giving him a fresh coat of gold where his gold marking has rubbed a little. He was a verrry loved dragon and you are right pheonix, he is smiling.
            the coiled mum is from Romeodanny and Bosky sent me the fledge. thank you you guys!!!!

What color is that fledgie? he is to die for!!!

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

DragonMistress wrote:

What color is that fledgie? he is to die for!!!

that is the violet flame from the first batch.

wow thats definitly a handsome bunch you have there!, congrats πŸ™‚

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

thankies, I am REALLY happy with them. and the Emp and Male smell of lovely insence <3!!

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

and all of them together πŸ™‚

Jodi
                  Participant

Wow! Your collection is really expanding. Good for you. Congrats!

KoishiiKitty
                    Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Wow! Your collection is really expanding. Good for you. Congrats!

thankies :3

Megan
                      Participant

One big (and growing!) happy family, Koishii πŸ˜€

Gosh koishi so many new pieces! πŸ˜€ The peacock goes really well with the flame 8)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 871 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.