fbpx

Show your Windstone Collection Thread 4

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your Windstone Collection Thread 4

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 871 total)
  • Author

Since th other thread is way way long I am started yet another one πŸ˜€ .

So here we go,

So to start here are the ones I have in my bedroom:

The Peacock Family’s in my living room:

I set up a new shelf so I had to take new pics:

So there we go
    πŸ˜€ . πŸ˜€

KoishiiKitty
    Participant

CURLIES!!!!!!

I am waiting to get a few more before I take photos of my collection again.

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Those PYOs are cool, Who did them? Also can you post another picture of the red and white griffin. He’s a little hard to see up there on the top row. πŸ˜† For a moment your Jade coiled male dragon looked peacock in the full case picture.

Arlla
        Participant

Mmmmmmm – if you EVER want to sell that red/orange/yellow bass kirin by UnicornLvr, LET ME KNOW!!! πŸ˜‰

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
          -J R R Tolkien

Zelda
          Participant

*mops up drool* What a great bunch! I didn’t realize the Poad was so big. Hmm, something else to save up for!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Nice collection! I like the PYO kirin that matches the production ones. Who did it? Also, I like all the different curls and coils you have!

I did all the PYO’s except the black ki-rin, I will have to take and add pics of the red gryphon another time, i guess I didnt take any of him when I finished him.

I love your wolves! I really need to purchase a commission to get one. I just have a lot of trouble describing what I would like.

The orientals with the Green are definately the best colour IMHO πŸ˜† That display cabinet is just right for the curlies, well done Ruff! πŸ˜€

Maria
            Participant

Nice collection, ruffian. And to think you only started with two pieces found in a junk pile. πŸ˜†

Yep my Flion and my old blue wizard from some abandoned junk, and only last october, LOL.

Where is that black and green wolf? At least I think it was you that painted it. Nice collection. Also you might want to change the title of this thread to the forth one so ppl wont get confused. πŸ˜€

Umm ya the green wolf is mine his is still in the trunk of my car, LOL.

Maria
              Participant

What’s he doing there? 😯

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 871 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.