fbpx

Show Your Collection Version: 11

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Your Collection Version: 11

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 307 total)
  • Author
    pony-up
    Participant

I’m continually tweaking my unicorn collection, but for now here is my conga of youngs! Left to right: Pretense, Ripple, Anders, Jenny and Cotillion (I don’t think he’s ever been shown before).
       photo IMG_20161015_172806_zps3pvacbcg.jpg

Buttermilk, Hutzpah, Monoceros and chipmunk test paint #1 by Melody
       photo IMG_20161015_172825_zpsottcqfpi.jpg

etruscan
      Participant

Very impressive. 🙂 I do remember seeing “Cotillion”, but I don’t think I’ve seen “Jenny” before. Thanks for posting them!

pony-up
        Participant

I know Cotillion was part of the 2011 batch so I went back through the show off thread and didn’t find any pictures (or descriptions on those posts where the pics were no longer viewable) of him. I believe the only reference I saw was someone wondering if he’d show up. He may have made an appearance in the classifieds though. I certainly wouldn’t remember if he had, lol

Jellyfish
          Participant

Love the chipmunk young!

Falcolf
            Participant

Sigh… this thread always makes me want to show off my collection, but alas, it has not changed, so I will not. Everyone else’s new stuff is gorgeous though! Awesome pictures!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Kim
              Blocked

Here are some recent additions to my collection thanks to some great people I traded with on here. I managed to match up a couple of unicorn families I am super happy with. I am still looking at possibly trading one of the baby unis though for another favourite like a rainbow tiger. I am also looking for a white/silver tiger cougar and a leopard young poad to compliment the leopard cougar and white tiger poad I have pictured. Also as much as I love the dappled grey horse, it is for sale or for trade for one of the new poads coming out.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Celestial Rainstorm
                Participant

Ah, I cannot get over how simply adorable those rainbow zebras are, and I just simply adore the black rose gold fellow. A lovely collection!

Finding happiness again.

Dragoneer_88
                  Participant

I LOVE that dapple horse. So pretty.

Angelika_Zen
                    Participant

Beautiful families Kim!!!! Congrats! You have been busy 🙂
                      ( I still love that yellow / pink GBB … if you need to find her a new home – hint hint, wink wink )

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Dragobs
                      Participant

Everyone has such beautiful and awesome collections! I want to post mine too…
                        Sams Collection
                        (A family photo!)
                        Mother Kirin
                        (My Mother Kirin is in a separate photo because she hangs out with me at work.)

I just started collecting Windstones this year. A few came from Ebay and a few came from a local shop.
                        My collection is very vanilla but I really do love all of them!!

There is a large black/red wizard coming in the mail within the next 6 or so days (might even show up for my birthday~) I think he will look stellar next to all the dragons! *0*

Dragobs
                        Participant

(oops images didn’t work…)

photo SamsCollection2016_zpsnqj0jij1.jpg

photo kirin_zpspx8roso3.jpg

Matty
                          Participant

Everyone has such wonderful collections! I just starting out.. one day soon I will have to post mine when I have a collection lol. Thank you again to everyone that is sharing their collections. They are all very inspiring!

Falcolf
                            Participant

LOVE all your rainbow zebras, Kim! 😀

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Celestial Rainstorm
                              Participant

A lovely collection, Samantha!

Finding happiness again.

littleironhorse
                                Participant

I had never noticed this before, but Amethyst and Violet Flame really complement each other very nicely!

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 307 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.