fbpx

Show Your Collection Version: 11

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Your Collection Version: 11

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 307 total)
  • Author
    Aggie83
    Participant

@ Natashavonlemke – They are GORGEOUS! The green-eyed monster is drooling on my shoulder as I type. Congratulations on getting the whole family.

GardenNinja
      Participant

Congratulations Natasha! I love it when a family stays together!

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Natasha
        Participant

Thanks, Aggie & Gardenninja! It’s so cool to see them all together.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
          ANY Red Eyed Unis
          ANY Test Paint Bat
          UNIS:
          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
          Male- Snow Leopard TP
          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
          Mother: Okapi
          Gothic - Mahogany
          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

jmoore
          Participant

Congratulations! What a beautiful family!

Ann
            Participant

I love seeing those blue jay pegasi. In general I found that scheme captivating so it’s great to see more pictures of them in different light settings.

My new year with Windstone started out wonderfully, with some amazing ladies on the forum helping me to obtain my top two safari poads. (A very big thank you to them!) Now I just need to get my hands on a silver bengal from this batch…grrrr…

This is Dawon, with Bindi and two as-of-yet unnamed AWD tads (leaning towards Sarama and Rudra).

I haven’t figured out a name for this gal yet. I fell in love with her in the teaser photos, which is surprising because in general I don’t find myself drawn to duns (or simple schemes for that matter). She’s a bit of a strange mix–not quite zebra, not quite dun, with a white belly to boot, and beautiful dark grey eyes (plus her throat is dark grey and the crest of her head is white…such an unusual beastie!).

And finally, I’m reposting my hoppy teal-and-white family here, to roundout the beginning of this year for me. 🙂

Love the quagga poad. She is an extra nice one. Congrats!

Ann
              Participant

2016 collection photos:

Plus the few on my desk…..

Jmoore

What is the blue fuzzy thing on left? A dog?

Beautiful collection, love it.

Rylorien
                Participant

Hannah: Thanks for the info! I’ve heard the term quagga thrown about but I think conceptually I just thought of them as brown zebras, rather than the pictures you linked where they had a solid rump.

anichol: Thanks! I was so very excited to work out a roundabout trade for her (she was my #1 pick from the pack) and I just love her subtle color phasings.

Natasha: Congratulations on the cayenne unicorns! I’m glad to see you managed to snag the entire family. 🙂

MandBsMom
                  Participant

Those unis do look nice together!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Natasha
                    Participant

Those unis do look nice together!

Thank you, MandBsMon & Rylorien! I am in love with them! It’ll cut down on my eBay activity for awhile but they’re so worth it!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      Gothic - Mahogany

Angelika_Zen
                      Participant

So many pretties! Thanks for the eye candy everyone. ***runs to see if anyone feels like having their picture taken***

Love your display jmoore! If I had to guess, I’d say the foop on the right was painted by sPark and it glows in the dark? Am i right? Did i win the golden toaster????

I have to say it again, your unicorn family looks incredible Natasha. Alone, theyre very nice, but together…..WOW!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

jmoore
                        Participant

2016 collection photos:

Plus the few on my desk…..

Jmoore

What is the blue fuzzy thing on left? A dog?

Beautiful collection, love it.

That is a Worms & Bones Longnose Snek I got in a trade with PrairieVixen. He has a ball and socket skeleton and is pose-able. He’s adorable! He’s kind of a dragon-weasel. 🙂

jmoore
                          Participant

Love your display jmoore! If I had to guess, I’d say the foop on the right was painted by sPark and it glows in the dark? Am i right? Did i win the golden toaster????

You win!! Yes, both of the foops were painted by SPark and the one on the right glows in the dark. Very cool!

WeRePaNtHeR
                            Participant

I hope cayenne is revisited on a cougar, Poad, or ori!

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

Gina
                              Participant

These three have just arrived – my I present Papa Helios, Mother Al-Lat & baby Mithras. All are named after ancient solar dieties. They really glow! I am overjoyed I was able to get the whole family. I have several duos, but this is my first parent & offspring set. Your painting & blending is stunning, GinaP! There is a ton of shading on these – just gorgeous.

Awwwww <3 I don't peruse the forums for a while and when I get back I'm just all blushes! I love their names! I remember painting them and I usually snap a photo of what I'm working on to show my fiancé at lunch and it kept picking up pink in the mane and it was driving me nuts! The sunshine photo is great!

Natasha
                                Participant

These three have just arrived – my I present Papa Helios, Mother Al-Lat & baby Mithras. All are named after ancient solar dieties. They really glow! I am overjoyed I was able to get the whole family. I have several duos, but this is my first parent & offspring set. Your painting & blending is stunning, GinaP! There is a ton of shading on these – just gorgeous.

Awwwww <3 I don't peruse the forums for a while and when I get back I'm just all blushes! I love their names! I remember painting them and I usually snap a photo of what I'm working on to show my fiancé at lunch and it kept picking up pink in the mane and it was driving me nuts! The sunshine photo is great!

Awww, that’s so sweet! Yeah they were tough to photograph but I finally got it! They are so vivid & well-matched! It’s my favorite little herd of sun steeds!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                                  UNIS:
                                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                  Gothic - Mahogany

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 307 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.