fbpx

Show Your Collection Version: 11

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Your Collection Version: 11

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 307 total)
  • Author
    Dragoneer_88
    Participant

I could not believe I found this guy in a store back in November. I have wanted to get my oldest a rock dragon SOOOO badly, but the ebay beauties just go right out of my range. I had to wait until after Christmas to post him though. She was very pleased. πŸ™‚

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Omg! Your oldest is sooooo lucky! What an awesome find and an awesome gift. I keep hoping I’ll stumble across a rock dragon one day, but that would be comparable to winning the lotto. It’s just not going to happen to me. Congrats!

Dragoneer_88
      Participant

What kind of store did you find them in if you don’t mind me asking? Was it like a second hand store, an antiques and collectibles place, or something of the like?

Aggie83
        Participant

@Dragoneer_88 – it is a store that specializes in dragons, virtually every (and I do mean every) item in there was dragon related. As far as particular lines, the only one I specifically remember was pocket dragons. But there were oriental looking pieces and just all sorts of different dragons of all shapes and sizes – it was pretty wild. I do not remember the store name, but it was in Chattanooga TN.

jmoore
          Participant

Congrats on the great finds Aggie83!!

jmoore
            Participant

2016 collection photos:

Plus the few on my desk…..

StormDancer
              Participant

I always love seeing all the collections. They are great!

Looking for:
                "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Betrluk1
                Participant

I agree with storm dancer

Scathach
                  Participant

2016 collection photos:

Plus the few on my desk…..

Wow! awesome, jmoore!

I love the Momma pegasus, but my eyes when straight to the momma and baby goat sculpt πŸ™‚

Life is beautiful.

Natasha
                    Participant

I LOVE The goats hiding in the back, JMoore! They are adorable!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

jmoore
                      Participant

Thank you! The momma and baby goat figurine is a Royal Copenhagen. They are adorable. πŸ™‚

Scathach
                        Participant

Thank you! The momma and baby goat figurine is a Royal Copenhagen. They are adorable. πŸ™‚

Thanks for the info.
                          They go well with the KiRins, too. πŸ™‚

Life is beautiful.

jmoore
                          Participant

Thanks for the info.
                            They go well with the KiRins, too. πŸ™‚

Thank you! I thought so, too.

Hannah
                            Participant

I haven’t figured out a name for this gal yet. I fell in love with her in the teaser photos, which is surprising because in general I don’t find myself drawn to duns (or simple schemes for that matter). She’s a bit of a strange mix–not quite zebra, not quite dun, with a white belly to boot, and beautiful dark grey eyes (plus her throat is dark grey and the crest of her head is white…such an unusual beastie!).

She’s a Quagga πŸ™‚ One of my favorites schemes, based on an animal that sadly went extinct in 1883.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Natasha
                              Participant

These three have just arrived – my I present Papa Helios, Mother Al-Lat & baby Mithras. All are named after ancient solar dieties. They really glow! I am overjoyed I was able to get the whole family. I have several duos, but this is my first parent & offspring set. Your painting & blending is stunning, GinaP! There is a ton of shading on these – just gorgeous.

photo 7BA1884D-497D-41D5-A0E8-16AC30CA9F6D_zpshmmxfxho.jpg

photo 35E34329-1E16-4D15-BC73-5551B904F5C2_zpsfzsvlv92.jpg

photo 94EF81FD-ED6D-4336-90C8-576AF6C73585_zpserc7eff9.jpg

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                Mother: Okapi
                                Gothic - Mahogany
                                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

JynXx
                                Participant

These three have just arrived – my I present Papa Helios, Mother Al-Lat & baby Mithras. All are named after ancient solar dieties. They really glow! I am overjoyed I was able to get the whole family. I have several duos, but this is my first parent & offspring set. Your painting & blending is stunning, GinaP! There is a ton of shading on these – just gorgeous.

photo 94EF81FD-ED6D-4336-90C8-576AF6C73585_zpserc7eff9.jpg

Congrats on the entire family, Natasha! I’m so glad you could get them! πŸ˜€
                                  They’re even more gorgeous than in their eBay photos! Awesome!
                                  xD
                                  They still remind me of something macabre, though.. >w>

β†žβ†žβ‰ͺβˆ™ FOREVER SEEKING β€’β†Ÿβ€’

β€’ β–Ί By Patricia Smith β—„ β€’
                                  β˜™ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                                  ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                                  ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

β€’ β–Ί By Melody β—„ β€’
                                  β˜™ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                                  β˜™ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                                  β˜™ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 307 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.