fbpx

Show Your Collection Version: 11

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Your Collection Version: 11

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 307 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

New year, new show your collection thread! Please show us your gorgeous Windstones!

My birthday isn’t for a couple of weeks but my folks wanted me to open my present while I was with them. He was a compete surprise and a total stunner! I can’t believe how much is going on with his paint job.

photo F01EE3C4-EFC5-4DFF-8051-B99A84CE08E3_zpsmhuaazl4.jpg

photo 709D3ED1-2578-4A3A-8644-E59AAAAFD752_zpskyxwbyvp.jpg

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Angelika_Zen
      Participant

WOWZA!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Ann
        Participant

Looks familiar. Here’s blue jay mama Pegasus with some of her uni blue babies …

photo image_zpsvii7gozy.jpeg

Natasha
          Participant

Looks familiar. Here’s blue jay mama Pegasus with some of her uni blue babies …

photo image_zpsvii7gozy.jpeg

Lovely, Anichol! She looks gorgeous with the stunning babies! Such a great family!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            Gothic - Mahogany

Ann
            Participant

She has a lot of bluish-blackish-white babies I guess by different uni daddies. What I like about her is the incredible depth to her color, it ranges from purple to blue. It is very striking in person. I don’t think that comes through in photos.

photo image_zpsde5spzon.jpeg

photo image_zpsqg0ucixa.jpeg

photo image_zps7w5mn889.jpeg

Natasha
              Participant

Wow! So many pretty unis, Anichol! You’re right. I had a hard time photographing him too. There’s blues, purples, even flashes it dark turquoise on him.

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                Gothic - Mahogany

jmoore
                Participant

Beautiful pieces Natasha and anichol! Wow!

I love the collection threads. I need to take some updated photos….

Kim
                  Blocked

Gorgeous unicorns and pegasi! I love all the blue and purple colours together! I have some recent additions to take pictures of too!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Natasha
                    Participant

Two recent trades were waiting to be opened when I got into work – talk about cushioning the blow of going back to work! These two are so gorgeous! Thank you for the trades, ladies! We’re overcast & rainy today so the light isn’t great. It’s not really showing up but there is Magic paint all over the baby!

photo B24E7132-F591-4C79-8151-D64351AA83C5_zpsodxxyu3i.jpg

photo 79B9B4A7-BD18-4667-9A8D-2D7F75833456_zps7wszglzo.jpg

photo 7F14EDA6-B3D3-4A88-BCB6-7080366757EF_zpsnftekguw.jpg

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      Gothic - Mahogany

jmoore
                      Participant

Wow! Love that baby!

Rylorien
                        Participant

I love seeing those blue jay pegasi. In general I found that scheme captivating so it’s great to see more pictures of them in different light settings.

My new year with Windstone started out wonderfully, with some amazing ladies on the forum helping me to obtain my top two safari poads. (A very big thank you to them!) Now I just need to get my hands on a silver bengal from this batch…grrrr…

This is Dawon, with Bindi and two as-of-yet unnamed AWD tads (leaning towards Sarama and Rudra).

I haven’t figured out a name for this gal yet. I fell in love with her in the teaser photos, which is surprising because in general I don’t find myself drawn to duns (or simple schemes for that matter). She’s a bit of a strange mix–not quite zebra, not quite dun, with a white belly to boot, and beautiful dark grey eyes (plus her throat is dark grey and the crest of her head is white…such an unusual beastie!).

And finally, I’m reposting my hoppy teal-and-white family here, to roundout the beginning of this year for me. ๐Ÿ™‚

Natasha
                          Participant

Lovely Clutter, Rylorien! I love the AWD pack!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            Gothic - Mahogany

Aggie83
                            Participant

I could not believe I found this guy in a store back in November. I have wanted to get my oldest a rock dragon SOOOO badly, but the ebay beauties just go right out of my range. I had to wait until after Christmas to post him though. She was very pleased. ๐Ÿ™‚

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ferlin1984
                              Participant

Wow! Was the dragon s test paint or production? How lucky are you!

Aggie83
                                Participant

@Ferlin1984 and Dragoneer_88

I know, right – I couldn’t believe it when I saw him. He is a production piece, not a test paint, but I SO did not care. He hid in a corner of my husband’s study until Christmas because there was no way I was putting him in a box and risking damage. My kids may be in college, but they still shake packages. ๐Ÿ˜‰ (They also had a white gothic unicorn that I snatched up for myself- he has a little flea bite on the front left hoof that you can see in the pic, but I got him for $50, so I am really not complaining). I did feel like I lucked out massively that day.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 307 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.