fbpx

Show your collection V.8

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your collection V.8

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 468 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

Newest member:

With one of my oldest members:

Sorry if they are huge. Tried to limit it with the code, but when I previewed it didn’t look right on my phone.

etruscan
      Participant

Love your photo of him with the white baby!

Oh gosh…I STILL need to post my collection >.< been so lazy to do so hahaha. And…I still need to figure out how to post pics from deviant art, I don't know how to post other than a link, but I want to post actual pics, not links TO the pics Lol

rock-reader
        Participant

Hannah has written a very helpful set of instructions on how to post pictures and links in HTML. I usually open her website on a separate window so I can toggle back and forth between the instructions and this website. I am practically a dummy when it comes to computers but I can usually get the pictures posted. Try it!

Helpful HTML Tips

Matryoshka
          Participant

Good to see some photos of the new black Pegasus πŸ™‚ he looks adorable.

Rock-Reader, thank u SOOOOOO much for that link! I wrote it down so ill never forget! You are a lifesaver!! πŸ˜€ now I will be able to upload pics on here with ease!!!

dragonmedley
            Participant

Hannah, that blank keeper needs to watch out; them poads look menacing…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

etruscan
              Participant

Hannah, that blank keeper needs to watch out; them poads look menacing…

Maybe she is hoping they will bite him! Just think what he would look like … (I’m quoting Melody’s description of “Poad bit” from the Young Unicorn thread) Poad bit = “Supernatural + safari + magic mushroom + candy corn. With sparkles”

Victoria
                Participant

Hello, everyone! I’m new to the forum. I figured I would share my little collection! I’m a bit too broke to add to it just yet, but I’m sure that will change eventually πŸ˜‰

I haven’t actually managed to snag any new ones in years, so my pieces are all a bit older.

Firstly, my baby pegasus!

Followed by my black bat-winged flapcat…

…who, of course, hangs out with my Siamese bird-winged flapcat.

Amd then it’s onto the dragons, from smallest on up, starting with the hatchling in Emerald.

He’s got a slightly bigger emerald fledgling brother.

Next is the young dragon in Peacock…

And finally, ruling over the group, my male in Rainbow.

As you can tell, I rather like to play with the macro settings on my camera. πŸ™‚ Though, erm… it seems I need to dust!

Falcolf
                  Participant

Pretty collection! πŸ˜€ Love your flapcats!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Bullsquid
                    Participant

After seeing many beautiful little rock dragon test paints sell over my budget on Ebay, I finally managed to snag one. Here’s Flame Tabby #1 in all his metallic stripey glory.

He’s got such a smart, alert look to him, I half expect him to scuttle off his rock!

Chloe
                      Participant

I love the little rocks! He is a pretty one. Congratulations! πŸ™‚

Falcolf
                        Participant

Beautiful rock dragon, he’s definitely got some sass! πŸ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

rock-reader
                          Participant

Rock-Reader, thank u SOOOOOO much for that link! I wrote it down so ill never forget! You are a lifesaver!! πŸ˜€ now I will be able to upload pics on here with ease!!!

Don’t thank me – it’s Hannah’s work!

All the collections are beautiful!! And that rock dragon looks so lifelike!!! I’ll rehome them all, people, just say the word! πŸ˜‰

Cassandra
                            Participant

Here is my collection with some new additions πŸ˜€
                              just recently I have added some cute new hatchers and a very beautiful Red Fire Mother dragon which is much more glittery than my Red Fire Rising Spectral dragon!
                              And those are some very beautiful griffins you have Hannah πŸ˜€

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 468 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.