fbpx

Show your collection V.8

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your collection V.8

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 468 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

I love your blanket appy! Congrats!

Sikek
      Participant

I love all of them! 😮
        You have an amazing collection Etruscan, thanks for sharing!

Stephanie
        Participant

I decided to take some updated pictures of my grab bag unicorns. I can’t believe how lucky I am to have these amazing pieces!

rock-reader
          Participant

What a nice collection, Stephanie! A very pretty herd…you are so lucky!

Kim
            Blocked

That’s where the pink and blue candycorn unicorn ended up that I liked. If you ever want to trade her, please let me know! I would love to match a unicorn to the pink poad I got from you Stephanie.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Matryoshka
              Participant

Love the GB uni on the far-left! 🙂

Matryoshka
                Participant

Got around to taking some more photos of some of collection 🙂

photo IMG_5443_zpsd735deb5.jpg
                  My 2 oriental dragons. I’m really happy to win the test-paint! Also my GB unicorns.

photo IMG_5444_zps5804ac00.jpg
                  My Kirin family 🙂 The Male is a test-paint by P.S. Love the colour. The other 2 are from special items hanging out with the albino 🙂

photo IMG_5446_zpsacdc6420.jpg
                  And finally a few of my pebble critters. I have some more wolves, and some pebble cats arriving in the mail soon! Pebble-critters are more than likely my favourite windstones 🙂

Mmloda
                  Participant

I love your Bald face GBB Uni…You have a beautiful collection! If your Bals face GBB uni is ever looking for a new home please let me know!

Marzena

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

Ah! I miss that little tiger uni <3 Calamari is still my favorite little Poad though ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

dragonmedley
                      Participant

The pebble wolf looks awesome in black!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Leigha
                        Participant

I was able to trade for the Summer Tiger Emperor #1 from the special pieces section of the store and he arrived today!!

photo SumerTigerTestPaint1_750009.jpg

Metallic orange eyes
                           photo SumerTigerTestPaint1_750003.jpg

photo SumerTigerTestPaint1_750011.jpg

Odie telling me “This is MY cat tower! Get off!” but she has the best natural light in my apartment 🙁
                           photo SumerTigerTestPaint1_750007.jpg

In the cabinet with my Summer Pearl #1
                           photo SumerTigerTestPaint1_750029.jpg

And this isn’t the fuzzy he came with, but I thought he matched so well!
                           photo SumerTigerTestPaint1_750030.jpg

Sikek
                          Participant

Congratulations Leigha! He looks stunning =)

Hannah
                            Participant

I’ve been feeling a bit down and for whatever reason dusting and taking pics of my collection has gotten my mood up, so I figured I’d share the pictures that I took 🙂

Here are my Fledgies, a piece done by Koishikitty, and my 2 ebay Male dragons 🙂 Slightly better pics of the dragons follow, though the Mahogany one is notoriously hard to photograph! This was the best I could get his actual colors to show – generally my camera wants to bring out more grey than is apparent in person! Poison Dart Frog may be my favorite male dragon painted to date. These pics do him no justice – he is so vibrant and beautiful in person!

And here are my Poads and the 2 griffins that watch over them (or is it the other way around?) Along with a couple better pics of the Griffins. They are my favorite griffins Melody has ever painted, and I am completely honored and lucky to own them both!

And finally, here is the top, middle, and lower shelf of my Windstone bookshelf! Top shelf has Bisbee Twilight by Stephanie, owl candlelamp and a Spectral that needs his crest repaired. Middle shelf houses 2 of my griffins, my brown Male dragon, and 2 phoenixes – the leftmost was done by PurpleCat, and the right is by Grayfire. I was playing with the way they were facing to see if I could make something that was more symmetrical! The bottom shelf has my wolves, gothic uni, adult Poads, and .. well.. a blank Keeper statue. XD I think I needed his bag for something and I never ended up putting him back in his box.

I have a few more shelves that I didn’t take pictures of because they either have repaints on them or I didn’t get around to dusting them today XD Perhaps I’ll get their pictures next time though 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Stephanie
                              Participant

Hannah, your collection is amazing! Those griffins are /stunning/. Congrats! 😀

Hannah
                                Participant

Thank you Stephanie! <3

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 468 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.