fbpx

Show your collection V.8

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your collection V.8

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 468 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Very nice! I like the way you have them arranged by colors.

Cassandra
      Participant

Thank you 😀 I like to keep my Windstones matched by color 🙂

phantomess
        Participant

Beautiful collection, Cassandra. 🙂

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

etruscan
          Participant

Poads exploring the house find plants in the laundry room. I am told that I can also wash clothes there … I must try it some time. 😉

Adaneth
            Participant

Beautiful clutter of Poads! 🙂

Grayfire_artz
              Participant

This is my little collection :3 including my little pyo collection 😀

The little kitten is an ebay piece koishii won for me :3 and the fox as my quest prize 😀 he’s covered in rainbow sparkle paint 😀

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
                Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Linda
                Participant

This is my windstone collection it’s in a glass case, the one on the right I won from melody. Most of the rest is I got most off e-bay some with nick and rubs but I love them. A few I got new for Windstone.

Linda
                  Participant

This is some I have on top of tables and the glass case and around the house.

Chloe
                    Participant

Very nice collection, LindaS! They look great, and I love your raffle dragon, he is such a cutie.

I can’t help but say, though…I’m scared to death that glass is going to break and you may lose your collection. The only reason I bring it up is because I know it has happened to a forum member in the past. I see a lot of large pieces up top…..so just kind of a heads-up warning kind of thing. 🙂

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

WOW! Every time I see that Poad greyfire his colors are so luch and vibrant! She’s SO lovely <3 That little foxie is adorable as well!

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

SilverDragon
                        Participant

This is my windstone collection it’s in a glass case, the one on the right I won from melody. Most of the rest is I got most off e-bay some with nick and rubs but I love them. A few I got new for Windstone.

I see a pyo dragon that I painted! –the blue keeper in the back. It’s nice to see it on display. 🙂

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                          Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

fatalbeauty
                          Participant

I can’t help but say, though…I’m scared to death that glass is going to break and you may lose your collection. The only reason I bring it up is because I know it has happened to a forum member in the past. I see a lot of large pieces up top…..so just kind of a heads-up warning kind of thing. 🙂

eep! I’d worry about those too! I keep all my big guys on the bottom after I saw the pictures of those glass shelves giving way, I think it was drgnlvr but I’m not sure….

4 things I'm looking for:
                            1. Mother Meerkat
                            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

dragonmedley
                            Participant

eep! I’d worry about those too! I keep all my big guys on the bottom after I saw the pictures of those glass shelves giving way, I think it was drgnlvr but I’m not sure….

Yes, it was her, and that was my first thought too when I saw your lovely collection…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Linda
                              Participant

Yes I have a dragon PYO you did and I just love it and I think I also have a foo-pup that you painted a brown one I think. Thank Linda

Linda
                                Participant

I am going to have to change it. I really don’t want to lose any of them. I really need another case, but can’t fine one that I like and have the money to buy. I need to look used I guess. Thank you for letting me know about the top not being able to hold the weight. Linda

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 468 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.