Show Your Collection -pt.14

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Your Collection -pt.14

This topic contains 418 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  Bodine 5 hours, 18 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 419 total)
  • Author

Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Gorgeous.

Wow!!! He is fabulous!!! Congrats on your recent purchase!!

Check out my gallery ** PYO Windstones for sale **
    Wanted: "Dragon Fruit #1" Male Dragon

Lisa Z
    Participant

The spectral is the same general size as the male dragon. A little more bulky, but not as detailed in the scales. I like the bigger smooth scales of the spectral for showing off color and reflecting light. I did not get the pastel rainbow in the male dragon because I felt he had too many crevices and would get too much antiquing that would cover up the colors.

The company is named Better Display Cases. They have their own website, but I buy them from Amazon because my work gives “bonuses” only in the form of gift cards, and only to useless places or Amazon. Thank you, work, for mostly buying me this case.

https://www.amazon.com/Acrylic-Deluxe-Display-Case-Mirror/dp/B01BYXMCM0/ref=pd_ybh_a_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=30445EH396TAXVTZ3Q71

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Lisa Z
    Participant

Male and spectral side by side.

Looking for...

Attachments:

Angelika_Zen
    Participant

I see what you mean about the crevasses. I feel that’s the case with the young dragon, the baby, and the MK. Too much room for antiquing when you want to see his color.

So those boxes are not intended to be stacked, correct? You would need alot of shelf space to pull that off? I like it. How are they lit? Or are they?

Check out my gallery ** PYO Windstones for sale **
    Wanted: "Dragon Fruit #1" Male Dragon

Bodine
    Participant

Thank you.Yep,any little bonus is a bonus and that one will be well worth it.

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER
    The little things,act by act,deed by deed,it means something.

Lisa Z
    Participant

These cases are not stackable, nor lit. Their clarity is better than other companies that sell display cases, as is the mirror back. Because the case is a flat base plate and a 5-sided cube, it should be the best way to keep stuff dust-free (aside from cases with a foam ring around a door with a tightening hinge). Somehow I still find dog furs sneaking in the cases. Damn dogs shedding everywhere.

Looking for...

Attachments:

Bodine
    Participant

This pretty boy has joined us.A little smaller than I originally thought but a very nice addition.

Attachments:

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

These cases are not stackable, nor lit. Their clarity is better than other companies that sell display cases, as is the mirror back. Because the case is a flat base plate and a 5-sided cube, it should be the best way to keep stuff dust-free (aside from cases with a foam ring around a door with a tightening hinge). Somehow I still find dog furs sneaking in the cases. Damn dogs shedding everywhere.

OMG! This photo is going to get me through the rest of my work day <3

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Male Griffin and Kirins
    Caribbean Sitting Spectral
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
    Betta Sun and Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, and Fireberry Dragons
    Rainbow Grab Bag Cougars, Oris, and Unis

Lisa Z
    Participant

Squeeking for ‘Prismatic Springs’ to become a production color.

So beautiful.

I recently finished a small renovation to the house, and as I was moving my MCDs back to where they belong I was stunned anew at how prismatic spring looks. It looks so much nicer in person than in the store pictures.

Looking for...

Bodine
    Participant

It does.Beautiful color combo. A Hearth in it,oh my😍

merrillannwhite
    Participant

Lisa- Love the puppies! So cute!

Bodancia
    Participant

Just recently acquired this lovely Male Dragon – “Poppy Seed Muffin” painted by Brandi

Always looking for Black and White Young Unicorns - especially with Feathers! !
    Would love to find the Summer Leaf Mother Pegasus, Tigerheart Mother Unicorn, Wild Troll Male Unicorn, Autumn Leaf Mother Dragon, Early Autumn Mother Dragon, any Test Paint Grand Unicorn or any GB Fantasy Baby Pegasus!

Attachments:

Bodine
    Participant

He is a pretty boy.Congrats!

etruscan
    Participant

Recently I was lucky enough to get a very early brown hatching dragon with orange eyes! At some point he may go to drag0n’s Windstone Restoration Clinic and Spa since he is quite grimy and has a couple of dings, but I think that he’s in good shape for a 35 year old Windstone.
    My blue eye brown hatcher also is early and has a stamp on the bottom instead of a pad. His stamp has the Windstone location as well as the company name. The orange eye guy just has Windstone Editions:

The first hatching dragons had a tongue coming out of the front of the mouth. Then Melody reworked the sculpt and removed the tongue. Hatchers with tongues are quite rare and I thought that all of them were green. I was delighted to see that the orange eye brown hatcher has a tongue!

Attachments:

sherry10151982
    Participant

Etruscan I love the little tongue on your Hatcher!!!

Bodine, congratulations on you acquiring a Flion!! Aren’t those kind of hard to find?

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 419 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.