fbpx

Show Your Collection -pt.14

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Your Collection -pt.14

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 543 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

What an amazing collection of Spectrals, Etruscan! They’re incredible, especially all grouped together like that.

‘Bronze Tiger’ is a really interesting color! I love the patterning on your Gold, too – makes me think of caramel and chocolate. 🙂

(Psst: You should totally post them in the Conga thread, too!)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Angelika_Zen
      Participant

Oh wow!! Nice collection, Etruscan! I remember when Candytuft #1 hit eBay. I fell in love with him because of his eyes. Very VERY nice group! Congratulations. That’s a marvellous collection!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Angelika_Zen
        Participant

OMG Etruscan !!
          My jaw literally dropped when I saw your Risers and Spectrals !!
          What a Fabulous, Beautiful Collection !!
          My fav. is your Black Pastel Riser.
          I have all four Black Pastel Griffins.
          Thank you so much for posting photos!!

That’s awesome, Suzanne-Marie!! I would love to see the griffin family all together. I hope you’ll post pics 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

LZ
          Participant

I never realized how similar in color amethyst and violet flame were.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Bullsquid
            Participant

Holy moly, Etruscan! That is one spectacular spectral collection; it’s so nice to see them all together. The Hades, Bronze Tiger, and Monarch test paints are my favorites of the bunch. The only downside of seeing photos like this is now I want more spectrals. 😛 Maybe after Christmas and the ponycorns…

sherry10151982
              Participant

Holy moly, Etruscan! That is one spectacular spectral collection; it’s so nice to see them all together. The Hades, Bronze Tiger, and Monarch test paints are my favorites of the bunch. The only downside of seeing photos like this is now I want more spectrals. 😛 Maybe after Christmas and the ponycorns…

My favorite was the Monarch spectral as well. Very beautiful dragon Etruscan and drool worthy collection!!

Natasha
                Participant

Happy to reunite mama & baby Nightshade! Maybe there’s a purple papa or young or colt out there to match? I especially love the painted horns. And purple! Such lovely purple!

7979B349-C532-4E5D-BA68-538A01073260

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                  UNIS:
                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                  Mother: Okapi
                  Gothic - Mahogany
                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Angelika_Zen
                  Participant

What a nice pair, Natasha!! Congratulations!!
                    Are their hooves two different colors?

I really like their painted horns.

GardenNinja
                    Participant

The hooves are colorshift. I have the flap cat, and Gina did a great job of matching the purple shade of the colorshift. The cat’s wings’ long feathers are purple with colorshift at the tips. With side light, it looks like the same color extends to the end of the feathers. With direct light, the tips are cyan.
                      It looks like the dapples on the unis are also colorshift.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

Wow Etruscan! Those spectral truly are amazing…. but now all I can imagine is you running around thru your house to a back door to get the different angle photos! No way you could get back up and down those steps lol!

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

etruscan
                        Participant

Wow Etruscan! Those spectral truly are amazing…. but now all I can imagine is you running around thru your house to a back door to get the different angle photos! No way you could get back up and down those steps lol!

Haha – Yes, I did a lot of running around. When I was setting up I was able to crowd the dragons to one side and tip toe up and down the steps, then move them into position once everybody was outside.
                          When they were all lined up I really was running around the outside of the house and up/down the hill. Of course, it would have been easier if my camera battery hadn’t needed to be replaced while I was taking pictures …

Bodine
                          Participant

We appreciate all the effort you took to show us your beautiful eye candy.Thank you!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
                            Participant

I got a new addition and she is perfect.A pinto,bald-faced and bi-eyed!! Trifecta!Thank you😍

IMG_20191221_181459

IMG_20191221_142513

My little Josie looks like the uni but missing the blue eye😆

IMG_20191222_051948

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
                              Participant

Congrats Bodine!
                                Gorgeous!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Angelika_Zen
                                Participant

Good buy, Bodine! it’s really cute!!

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 543 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.