Show Your Collection -pt.14

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Your Collection -pt.14

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 543 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

What an amazing collection of Spectrals, Etruscan! They’re incredible, especially all grouped together like that.

‘Bronze Tiger’ is a really interesting color! I love the patterning on your Gold, too – makes me think of caramel and chocolate. ๐Ÿ™‚

(Psst: You should totally post them in the Conga thread, too!)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, others), production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage, and Griffins in Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade.

Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Oh wow!! Nice collection, Etruscan! I remember when Candytuft #1 hit eBay. I fell in love with him because of his eyes. Very VERY nice group! Congratulations. That’s a marvellous collection!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Angelika_Zen
    Participant

OMG Etruscan !!
    My jaw literally dropped when I saw your Risers and Spectrals !!
    What a Fabulous, Beautiful Collection !!
    My fav. is your Black Pastel Riser.
    I have all four Black Pastel Griffins.
    Thank you so much for posting photos!!

That’s awesome, Suzanne-Marie!! I would love to see the griffin family all together. I hope you’ll post pics ๐Ÿ™‚

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

LZ
    Participant

I never realized how similar in color amethyst and violet flame were.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Bullsquid
    Participant

Holy moly, Etruscan! That is one spectacular spectral collection; it’s so nice to see them all together. The Hades, Bronze Tiger, and Monarch test paints are my favorites of the bunch. The only downside of seeing photos like this is now I want more spectrals. ๐Ÿ˜› Maybe after Christmas and the ponycorns…

sherry10151982
    Participant

Holy moly, Etruscan! That is one spectacular spectral collection; it’s so nice to see them all together. The Hades, Bronze Tiger, and Monarch test paints are my favorites of the bunch. The only downside of seeing photos like this is now I want more spectrals. ๐Ÿ˜› Maybe after Christmas and the ponycorns…

My favorite was the Monarch spectral as well. Very beautiful dragon Etruscan and drool worthy collection!!

Natasha
    Participant

Happy to reunite mama & baby Nightshade! Maybe thereโ€™s a purple papa or young or colt out there to match? I especially love the painted horns. And purple! Such lovely purple!

7979B349-C532-4E5D-BA68-538A01073260

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
    ANY Red Eyed Unis
    ANY Test Paint Bat
    UNIS:
    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra, Skunk, Brown Spotty Zebra Mutant
    Youngs- Tain
    Male- Snow Leopard TP
    Mother: Okapi
    Grand: Mahogany
    Gothic - Mahogany
    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Angelika_Zen
    Participant

What a nice pair, Natasha!! Congratulations!!
    Are their hooves two different colors?

I really like their painted horns.

GardenNinja
    Participant

What a nice pair, Natasha!! Congratulations!!
    Are their hooves two different colors?

The hooves are colorshift. I have the flap cat, and Gina did a great job of matching the purple shade of the colorshift. The cat’s wings’ long feathers are purple with colorshift at the tips. With side light, it looks like the same color extends to the end of the feathers. With direct light, the tips are cyan.
    It looks like the dapples on the unis are also colorshift.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Wow Etruscan! Those spectral truly are amazing…. but now all I can imagine is you running around thru your house to a back door to get the different angle photos! No way you could get back up and down those steps lol!

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs*Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Ivory Moss Baby Kirin
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Male Griffin and Kirin Family
    Caribbean Sitting Spectral
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Dragon Quail Old Warrior
    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
    Betta Sun and Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, and Fireberry Dragons

etruscan
    Participant

Wow Etruscan! Those spectral truly are amazing…. but now all I can imagine is you running around thru your house to a back door to get the different angle photos! No way you could get back up and down those steps lol!

Haha – Yes, I did a lot of running around. When I was setting up I was able to crowd the dragons to one side and tip toe up and down the steps, then move them into position once everybody was outside.
    When they were all lined up I really was running around the outside of the house and up/down the hill. Of course, it would have been easier if my camera battery hadn’t needed to be replaced while I was taking pictures …

Bodine
    Participant

We appreciate all the effort you took to show us your beautiful eye candy.Thank you!

"We would gladly feast on those who would subdue us."Morticia Addams
    (Wanted:safari young & baby unicorns.)

Bodine
    Participant

I got a new addition and she is perfect.A pinto,bald-faced and bi-eyed!! Trifecta!Thank you๐Ÿ˜

IMG_20191221_181459

IMG_20191221_142513

My little Josie looks like the uni but missing the blue eye๐Ÿ˜†

IMG_20191222_051948

"We would gladly feast on those who would subdue us."Morticia Addams
    (Wanted:safari young & baby unicorns.)

Ela_Hara
    Participant

Congrats Bodine!
    Gorgeous!

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    SEARCHING...for a Red-eyed Razorback Boar! I'd love to Trade, Buy or... Let's Make a Deal!
    SEARCHING...for the Red-Capped KS Adult Poad - please see my Classified Ad!
    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Good buy, Bodine! it’s really cute!!

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 543 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.