Show Your Collection -pt.14

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Your Collection -pt.14

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 543 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Kinda,eBay but on the high side.Courtney offered me a trade.Thank you both😍
      Etruscan,congrats on that rare baby.I like him with orange eyes.I have an old one also, blue eyed.My mother,male and hatcher are stamped.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Melody
      Keymaster

Wow, the hatcher on the right is probably one of the first ones we sold! He has the painted amber glass eyes we used when we first began selling these.

Bodine
        Participant

Mine w/o pad has light blue eyes and the padded one has bright blue eyes.I had another one,had the tongue but gave it away.Didn’t know what I had.🙃

IMG_20191021_160809

pipsxlch
          Participant

I like the tongue! If I found a green one, I *might* replace my current one with it.

I think Stephanie has a green one, so that’s 2 seen on the forum that i can remember.

Nightcrow
            Participant

Those old pieces are so cool, pipsxlch and Bodine!

I have an old Brown Male with no felt on the bottom; I’ve been keeping an eye out for a feltless old green Mother to go with him, but so far no luck.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Bodine
              Participant

Thank you to some very awesome folks here I have managed to increase my herd of special hoofers this year with a couple more beauties.HUGZ!!!!

IMG_20191022_063254

IMG_20191022_063756

Kim
                Blocked

I just posted my new young uni Fennel in the grail thread but here she is again with a bunch of my pink/lavender/aqua/teal pieces I got a group photo of when I got her in! These are my favourite colours so I’ve tried to acquire a bunch of them to go together. If anyone else has any pieces in these colours they want to sell or trade for something different, please let me know. I love these and rainbow colours!

unicorn2-1

pinkies

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Angelika_Zen
                  Participant

The GBYU matches the GB young poad quite well! Nice collection!!!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Angelika_Zen
                    Participant

Glad you like him! He really is somethin’ else!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bodine
                      Participant

Awesome Kim! You have been busy.Love the pink/black Colt and the little camelian is too cute.

Bullsquid
                        Participant

Kim, that’s a terrific pink/teal collection! Even with all those different sculpts, they look so good together with that unifying color palette.

sherry10151982
                          Participant

Fennel looks happy where she is now!! She fits in perfectly!! I didn’t know Melody did a chameleon??!! That is so pretty!!

Bodancia
                            Participant

Wow Kim! Fennel is absolutely wonderful! ! Congratulations!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

etruscan
                              Participant

Melody didn’t sculpt the chameleon. That looks like a piece from PurpleCat Creatives. She’s a Forum member but (I think) hasn’t been active for a while. I have a couple of her Winged Koi sculpts. They’re really nice!

https://www.purplecat-creatives.com/shop

Kim
                                Blocked

Thank you. Yes I forgot to mention the chameleon isn’t a Windstone but I thought it just looked nice posing with the group. Etruscan is right, I got it from PurpleCat Creatives.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 543 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.