fbpx

Show off your Kickstarter Poads! (WARNING: Picture heavy!)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show off your Kickstarter Poads! (WARNING: Picture heavy!)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 270 total)
  • Author
    Marianne
    Participant

Not that I can afford one 😭but can you still buy the Kickstarter Poads?

Kim
      Blocked

Marianne, for people who supported the Kickstarter but wanted to get more poads, Windstone set up a section in the store here where people can still buy Kickstarter poads even if they already got theirs in.  As far as I know the leftover adults and babies in the store will just be available until they sell out as they aren’t painting more but Melody has been painting more mini bean poads to fill existing orders and for people who want to get extras.  If you didn’t support Kickstarter, you can’t see the Kickstarter store but people who can can buy poads for you.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Marianne
        Participant

Thanks Kim. Yah, I didn’t get in on the Kickstarter due money issues which I still have. Probably for the best. Just had to pay for c-section for a Mexican rescue dog. 2 out of the three pups are doing well though. All will be up for adoption soon here in Canada. I’m sure I will get one of those Poads one day. My timing always seems off when it comes to Poads. 

etruscan
          Participant

I finally gave in and got  Kickstarter baby poad.  Fortunately the one I wanted was still available!  For those who can see the “Box of Kickstarter baby Poads” in the store, she is in the lower left corner:

She is even prettier “in person”.  I love the shading on her head and body:

Ela_Hara
            Participant

She’s really pretty! I like the green coloration.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
              Participant

Thanks.  I was very happily surprised when I unwrapped her.

pipsxlch
                Participant

I got my very skimpy Poad clutter in last night, here they are! Indoors with flash and outside this morning. They are great! The green headed guy matches a cobalt glass ring tray I have perfectly. And the colors on the purple headed one just glow. Maybe I can get more before they’re gone. (see, LisaZ, your rainbow guy does match your collection better!) They look perfect with some ACEOs on little easels I have on a bookshelf. I love them, even though I wasn’t sure about Purple’s pink eyes and nasal area at first. And the fuzzy is marvelously crazy!

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

They are All so Beautiful and not a bad one in the bunch!
                    I Love your green headed and purple bean, Pip – and the colors do seem to glow!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

LZ
                    Participant

Yesssssssss, you DO want more beans! You WILL get more beans! We will ALL order beans and beans and beans until all Melody is ever doing is painting beans and we will have beans forever! Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Courtney
                      Participant

Poads

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

etruscan
                        Participant

Very nice group!  Your middle adult is lovely.

melkatsa
                          Participant

Beautiful poads, Courtney! I remember those mama and baby pairs from the live streams, and they are absolutely gorgeous.

Kim
                            Blocked

Marianne, that’s sweet of you to help those dogs!  My mom helps rescue dogs from the US to go to be transported to fosters in Canada as well!  If you ever want a poad, let me know as I can help!  Courtney, your middle tropical poad is really cool!  I may be getting in more baby and mini poads since I found some holiday work decorating places before Christmas!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
                              Participant

Courtney,your Autumn Veligent adult is just gorgeous.I love those colors together.Congrats on your beauties.

Your clutter small Pip?Nah,your clutter ADORABLE!!!!😁 Congratulations on your cuties.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
                                Participant

In case anyone else is as clueless as I was – if you click on the photo in Courtney’s post it takes you to an album of 11 photos of these Poads.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 270 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.