fbpx

Show off your Kickstarter Poads! (WARNING: Picture heavy!)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show off your Kickstarter Poads! (WARNING: Picture heavy!)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 270 total)
  • Author
    merrillannwhite
    Participant

Nice Samwise!  I really like your big special with the pink and purple curly ques.

merrillannwhite
      Participant

Ela-Hara was kind enough to sell me a special baby that matches my special kickstarter poad.  I had to show them both together.

Ela_Hara
        Participant

Wow – they do look good together! I’m glad you are happy with her.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

LZ
          Participant

I love all the pink-headed ones, but this set is my favorite because it’s simple and sweet. I would love to see this pink/lavender/light blue on dragons, like a limited production. It may be similar to the pastel rainbow, but not as busy.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Marianne
            Participant

Wow, these are fantastic! Thanks for sharing your pictures. I soooo wish I could have gotten in on the kickstarter but the timing was off for me. So cool!! MerrilAnn your set it to die for!!

Bodancia
              Participant

Love all these Pink Poads! !

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Kim
                Blocked

Merrillannwhite, your set is so cute and well matched!  Also thanks to those who liked my poads and Lisa Z I agree I love those pastel colours.  I have been asking for a while if Melody would do pegs in those colours like pink, aquamarine and lavender separately but also if dragons or other pieces were painted with this combination of colours it would also be really pretty!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

LZ
                  Participant

I got more beans! The two silvers are darker than I realized. Also, I thought the white head and back one was more pink, but it’s purple! They may need to be rehomed. The rainbow one is so amazing. And the teal one. And the pink one. And the leafy one. And the orange one. lol

Last pic is with all of them, including my original three.

Looking for...

pipsxlch
                    Participant

Lol I think you got one I almost claimed- the rainbow in the 4th/5th/6th pics. I liked the bee wings. I think she matches your collection better than mine though! Congrats on a lovely clutter!

LZ
                      Participant

My pictures of these are pretty lousy. The colors don’t show up quite right on about half of these.

I didn’t think of the rainbow as having bee wings, but some hybrid of leaves and…?

Looking for...

pipsxlch
                        Participant

Hmm, maybe they are leaves on closer inspection. In the group pic from the factory, they looked like bees wings to me.

That’s an idea, a batch of bean poads painted like insects!

melkatsa
                          Participant

Awesome, Lisa! What a great spectrum of colors. The pink-headed with the black eye marks and the blue-headed next to it are very pretty. And the rainbow is amazing, of course. The dark silver is interesting, too, are those hints of green?

LZ
                            Participant

Insect bean Poads would be cool. I would get a few bumblebee ones for sure. Maybe if Melody sees this, she can be inspired to not retire the beans after this kickstarter is closed.

I got a few questions about the green-eyed silver, so here are more pics. Some of the larger white spots are encircled by a thin blue line. It is difficult to show this in the pictures. I am pretty sure the metallic color, other than silver, is gold, even though from farther away it seems green. This guy confuses me.

Looking for...

etruscan
                              Participant

The metallic paint probably is gold/silver color shift (which often looks green for some reason).

Kim
                                Blocked

Congrats Lisa Z.  All your minis are so pretty!  I was also looking at possibly getting the blue headed one with pink and yellow feathers or the rainbow one but waited too long to ask about them.  I am looking at getting one more bean to even out my numbers but am waiting to see what else gets painted.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 270 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.