fbpx

Show Off Your Conga Lines!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Off Your Conga Lines!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 520 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Wow, PrairieVixen! I’m not a Poad collector at all, but the three in the middle are just STUNNING!

Such beautiful conga lines! πŸ™‚ Here is my conga line of adult poads. I have one more incoming (a sugar plum) and then I think my adult poad collection will be complete!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Syn
      Participant

July1988, I love your Dragon Leaf small wizard. I just sent pictures to someone of some of my favorite pieces, and he was one. The back of his robe is gorgeous.

For those who have never seen him, here’s a closeup I saved from his Windstone auction.

MandBsMom
        Participant

Wow, that robe is neat!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Scathach
          Participant

photo DSCF2820_zpsiklugakd.jpg photo DSCF2821_zps9cm12vnn.jpg photo DSCF2817_zpsgsemrwqn.jpg photo DSCF2816_zpsp7ubvein.jpg

Well these are all my wizards. First piece my wife bought me. It doesn’t seem as a lot of people collect them but they are truly unique. Just a few more large wizards to go

Wow! Those wizards are awesome!!! They look like they really mean business.

I’ve never seen all those colour variations on the small ones.

Congrats. They’re great! πŸ™‚

***Edit – question – July1988 I think I see a difference between the two small white wizards. Could you elaborate, please?
            Thanks.

Life is beautiful.

Todd
            Participant

Thank you. Yeah that one is pretty cool looking. I really wish that someone would do some more small wizard colors. Thanks for the comments

etruscan
              Participant

Thank you. Yeah that one is pretty cool looking. I really wish that someone would do some more small wizard colors. Thanks for the comments

Those cloaks seem made for the color shift paint. Maybe Melody will try painting some and see how they look.

Todd
                Participant

That would be great. I guess the more people that ask maybe she will….

Prezaurian
                  Participant

Those cloaks seem made for the color shift paint. Maybe Melody will try painting some and see how they look.

πŸ˜€ I said that too on a different thread. The smoothness of the cloaks just begs for it!

Stephanie
                    Participant

Finally, here is my hatcher conga line (diamond)! I have every production hatcher, including the “mistake” pieces, and a prototype. The only thing I’m missing is a test paint by Melody. I know there were a few sold on Ebay a while back, so maybe someday! πŸ™‚

etruscan
                      Participant

Maybe someday. πŸ™‚ You’re first on my list if I ever decide to let the “Gold with Silver” hatcher leave my collection.

Stephanie
                        Participant

Maybe someday. πŸ™‚ You’re first on my list if I ever decide to let the “Gold with Silver” hatcher leave my collection.

Thank you for thinking of me! πŸ˜€

Aggie83
                          Participant

This thread had been a double edged sword for me. I have LOVED seeing everyone’s collections, seeing the diversity among the same sculpt has been fascinating…BUT – it has REALLY fed my desire for more test paint unis – especially the male and mother unicorns. pony-up’s collection of mothers HAUNTS me!!! J)

Angelika_Zen
                            Participant

This thread had been a double edged sword for me. I have LOVED seeing everyone’s collections, seeing the diversity among the same sculpt has been fascinating…BUT – it has REALLY fed my desire for more test paint unis – especially the male and mother unicorns. pony-up’s collection of mothers HAUNTS me!!! J)

Same here, and it started with the very first conga line of lap dragons! I dont care to admit how many times Ive looked at Pony- up’s line up of mares!
                              Beautiful lines everyone…. This thread might be bad for me though!! πŸ˜€

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Nightcrow
                              Participant

Same here, and it started with the very first conga line of lap dragons! I dont care to admit how many times Ive looked at Pony- up’s line up of mares!
                                Beautiful lines everyone…. This thread might be bad for me though!! πŸ˜€

It really is fabulous to see everybody’s congas!

I’m delighted seeing all these beautiful one-sculpt collections… but I agree, it sure does make me long for more test paints! Only one of my Laps is a test color, so I sympathize with your “but… I want MORE!” feelings! πŸ˜€ You can have the test paint unis; just give me all the test paint Laps! (And miraculously make me able to afford them.) Maybe a test paint Kirin or two, too – I missed the Collie Kirins on Ebay, but I really like them and would love for there to be more.

It’s my greatest wish that this thread become a staple, like the “Show Your Collection” thread. Keep on posting those conga lines, people! I want to come back every time my line expands, to post new pictures!

(Hey, one more Old Warrior, and I’ll have finally have two congas! — ‘Scuse me, gotta check Ebay…)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

jmoore
                                Participant

Love the wizard congas! And the hatchers! I agree – I really enjoy the pictures in this thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 520 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.