fbpx

Show Off Thread – GB Baby Unis 11/21/18 Fantasy, Safari & Natural!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Show Off Thread – GB Baby Unis 11/21/18 Fantasy, Safari & Natural!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 324 total)
  • Author
    jmoore
    Participant

Trying again

IMG_54501

IMG_54571

IMG_54581

IMG_54591

IMG_54601

Not sure why only one picture is showing up – all five are showing when I edit…

IMG_54501

IMG_54571

IMG_54591

IMG_54581

jmoore
      Participant

IMG_54501

jmoore
        Participant

Sorry for the photo spam. Sometimes they show up for me and sometimes they don’t….

Kim
          Blocked

Betrluk1, I love the rainbow colours on yours! If you might trade for another uni let me know as I have some older ones plus I am still waiting on my new ones to come next week. Jmoore, yours are really cool too! My mom got her unis in today and I’m just getting photos ready to post.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kim
            Blocked

Well I figured out in order to post photos I have to resize all my photos to make them smaller so I like the old way of posting better. These are the lovely baby unis my mom got in earlier. We were both hoping for a giraffe or leopard so were happily surprised to see the giraffe but since I am still waiting on my box, if I happen to get another giraffe we would maybe consider trading one for a leopard or snow leopard or pink or rainbow fantasy baby. The tiger with the flowers is one I know Tig3r wanted so if someone might want one of hers in a 3 way trade, message either of us. Another friend is also getting in a couple unis either later Fri. or Mon. so just waiting to see what they get and what I get and then figuring out trades.

tigers3

tig

tigers4

tigers1

Kim
              Blocked

Here are some more pics as it wouldn’t let me attach that many pics at once.

tigers5

tigers6

Also just for fun, this is the zebra baby with flowers I got from the last batch of fantasy baby unis that came out a couple years ago. Even though they look cool together I don’t collect orange tigers, only white tigers.

tigers7

tigers8

These are some fantasy unis I love if anyone gets something similar and would trade or do a 3 way trade with Tig3r. I also love the rainbow zebra ones!

bbu

Mary
                Participant

Beautiful safari’s, Jmoore. Congrats.

Kim, love the giraffe! Isn’t it weird that you got flowered uni’s from both batches? Congrats. I’ve got a couple more coming tomorrow and will post pics when they arrive.

PrairieVixen
                  Participant

Gorgeous unis everyone! I’m still waiting on mine to arrive. Postal strikes have delayed its arrival unfortunately. 🙁 I expect it will arrive early next week. Kelligary received one of my absolute top favorites! (Congrats!) My favorites were theirs and the yellow-headed one next to theirs in the class photo. Maybe the pretty yellow-headed one is still out there for me? lol If mine doesn’t sing to me I’ll happily put it up for trade. 🙂

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Natasha
                    Participant

Love your Okapi, JMoore! Gorgeous! Nice Giraffe, Kim! Congrats everyone. One of mine should be delivered today – I Believe it is my last fantasy one. The rest are set for Saturday and Monday.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

tig3r06
                      Participant

Giving posting photos another try after reading that Kim resized hers. Here’s my fantasy and safari.

2018-11-29_22.17.15

2018-11-29_22.18.19

2018-11-30_09.26.11

2018-11-30_09.25.47

etruscan
                        Participant

Yes, it appears that the maximum file size is 512 KB. I also had to rename a couple of my images because the labels I had given them were too long!

Ponygirl
                          Participant

IMG_7028

IMG_7029

Here’s mine. Gorgeous teals but not what I was looking for. I’ll be putting up an ad. I do already have a little wishlist going (the one black uni with white mane and autumn leaves, possibly a quagga or grey spotted cat of some kind that goes with my colts) but I’d be happy to check out any, or will also consider $ offers.

Bullsquid
                            Participant

I haven’t participated in a grab bag in a long while, but I couldn’t resist getting one of the safaris! I’m hoping to receive a giraffe, okapi, or red panda, or any combination that includes one of those patterns. More likely though, I’ll get one that I didn’t even notice in the class photo but love anyway.

In the meantime, I’ll just enjoy looking at other people’s lovely baby uni photos.

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

Good lord… I think I just died… I’ve never seen a more beautiful Grab Bag Uni in my life

Got a busted Windstone?
                                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Zloy720
                                Participant

Here is my cutie. He’s way more vibrant and colorful in person, I have some nice photos, but I had no luck trying to resize my photos to upload. So below is a cropped screenshot of him that Kim had posted earlier from Melody’s FB feed. 😀

20181130_151800

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 324 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.