fbpx

Safari | Simple | Hoppy – GB Young Poad Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Safari | Simple | Hoppy – GB Young Poad Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 207 total)
  • Author
    PrairieVixen
    Participant

This was my #2 pick – she is stunning in person! I couldn’t believe it when I opened the box!

photo 10D0882E-5B33-4DF9-A731-21A5B1CCF004_zps7xfcp5at.jpg

photo B0A899D7-43B0-4D8F-A860-EA6F2024E879_zpspaaubjst.jpg

photo A4CF6633-4C59-4479-841C-4E591EEE7BB4_zpsre2zi2py.jpg

photo 2B6AEF77-FF05-449A-819F-4D54AC4D85EB_zpsrhrx6m7z.jpg

Wow! Congrats on that beauty! That was one of my absolute favorites as well! SO pretty! :love:

.*ΒΊSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!ΒΊ*.

Mary
      Participant

Natasha, that #2 pick of yours is gorgeous! She was one of my favs also. Congrats on that nice grab!

Natasha
        Participant

Natasha, that #2 pick of yours is gorgeous! She was one of my favs also. Congrats on that nice grab!

Thank you ladies! I squealed when I opened her. I didn’t think she’d just show up!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
          ANY Red Eyed Unis
          ANY Test Paint Bat
          UNIS:
          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
          Male- Snow Leopard TP
          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
          Mother: Okapi
          Gothic - Mahogany
          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Laurie
          Participant

YAY!! my ss came today. She’s on the right under the orange sloshed one. She’s really cute and has coral shading on the lower sides. I like her bunches, but if someone likes her more pm or email me. πŸ˜‰

pdlucich
            Participant

I don’t know why I keep trying for grab bags, I never seem to get something I like. My poad is zebra-striped on the front and plain dun (? I think) on the back. I think it is the one in the outer ring at the bottom in the class picture. Once I get some pictures, I will put it up for trade. (I wouldn’t go that far, but my Mom’s opinion is she’s ugly. I hope that didn’t hurt her feelings! πŸ˜€ )

It's not hoarding if it's books!
              Cat hair -- condiment and fashion accessory!

etruscan
              Participant

I don’t know why I keep trying for grab bags, I never seem to get something I like. My poad is zebra-striped on the front and plain dun (? I think) on the back. I think it is the one in the outer ring at the bottom in the class picture. Once I get some pictures, I will put it up for trade. (I wouldn’t go that far, but my Mom’s opinion is she’s ugly. I hope that didn’t hurt her feelings! πŸ˜€ )

She sounds like another quagga.

Zelda
                Participant

This little cutie was waiting for me after coming home from holiday travels πŸ™‚ He looks like a chipmunk at first glance, but has black bands coming down from the eyes, neck, and flanks. Anybody got a better guess as to what animal the pattern is from? He’s got a champagne pearly beak, sparkly dark gray eyes – and a goatee! πŸ˜€
                   photo P2420570 640x480_zpsaqoshje6.jpg
                   photo P2420563 640x480_zpsnjaaw6q2.jpg
                   photo P2420567 480x640_zpshemxjzmv.jpg
                   photo P2420565 640x480_zpsbpgjgn98.jpg
                  He’s cute but he’ll be up for trade – my #1s are the giraffes but I’m also looking for a thylacine or AWD to match my baby poads, or maybe a strawberry tiger. I’ll have an ad up soon, and some better pictures too. Thank you Melody, I’ve enjoyed seeing all of the pictures thus far!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Scathach
                  Participant

This little cutie was waiting for me after coming home from holiday travels πŸ™‚ He looks like a chipmunk at first glance, but has black bands coming down from the eyes, neck, and flanks. Anybody got a better guess as to what animal the pattern is from? He’s got a champagne pearly beak, sparkly dark gray eyes – and a goatee! πŸ˜€
                     photo P2420570 640x480_zpsaqoshje6.jpg
                     photo P2420563 640x480_zpsnjaaw6q2.jpg
                     photo P2420567 480x640_zpshemxjzmv.jpg
                     photo P2420565 640x480_zpsbpgjgn98.jpg
                    He’s cute but he’ll be up for trade – my #1s are the giraffes but I’m also looking for a thylacine or AWD to match my baby poads, or maybe a strawberry tiger. I’ll have an ad up soon, and some better pictures too. Thank you Melody, I’ve enjoyed seeing all of the pictures thus far!

She’s gorgeous! Mine haven’t arrived yet πŸ™

Life is beautiful.

Scathach
                    Participant

Got my poad today! Got a badger and I really like her. Though, I was hoping for a more complex one so, feel free to ask for a trade πŸ™‚
                       photo DSC_0087_zps1ijezs0l.jpg
                       photo DSC_0088_zpsan89nwdl.jpg
                       photo DSC_0089_zpsfdih7xhz.jpg

Very nice!

Life is beautiful.

Natasha
                      Participant

A ruffed lemur, maybe, Zelda? It looks a lot like that to me, but full disclosure, I have a cold and am pretty woozy on the NyQuil πŸ˜‰

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                        ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        Gothic - Mahogany

Scathach
                        Participant

Here are mine.

I’m super happy with each and every one. πŸ™‚

photo 27E471B1-440C-4974-94EB-D8809171BE3E.jpg

photo B02E1335-1186-4A26-9F87-C5E7FDB3E2FE.jpg

I REALLY wanted a white one. πŸ™‚ Chickadee, okapi and cow were high on the list, too. The hoppies blow me away! Even the two on the right that look similar are really quite different.

Wow!!

πŸ™‚

Life is beautiful.

Natasha
                          Participant

Here are mine.

I REALLY wanted a white one. πŸ™‚ Chickadee, okapi and cow were high on the list, too. The hoppies blow me away! Even the two on the right that look similar are really quite different.

Wow!!

πŸ™‚

What a gorgeous clutter! Congrats on getting ones you love!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            Gothic - Mahogany

PrairieVixen
                            Participant

Love love love them Scathach! Congrats on such gorgeous grabs! πŸ™‚

.*ΒΊSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!ΒΊ*.

Scathach
                              Participant

Here are mine.

Wow!!

πŸ™‚

What a gorgeous clutter! Congrats on getting ones you love!

Thank you πŸ™‚

Life is beautiful.

Rylorien
                                Participant

Finally got around to posting pics. I was waiting on my hoppy, who decided to show up after bouncing around in Chicago for a few days.

The hoppy was a bit of a gamble as most of the colors in the class photo are ones of which I’m not fond; however, I was content to unwrap this cute blue/white/black poison dart. The only disparaging note about her are her dark eyes…for the most part (and by most I mean 99%) I really do not like the dark/black eyes (with the dark metallic grey eyes being the exception). I love the clean lines of her back, though, and she matches my tadpoad rather well (me nitpicking would say the tad’s blue is a bit mintier of a shade…but tomayto, tomahto).

And a gorgeous okapi safari.

I’m definitely looking to trade the okapi (my #1 still hasn’t shown up) so I’m open to offers on her. I would also consider trades on the hoppy, but only for a similar one with light eyes.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 207 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.