fbpx

RUSSET DRAGONS ARE UP!!! Aaaand they're gone…..

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone RUSSET DRAGONS ARE UP!!! Aaaand they're gone…..

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Oh my god, I missed this? That’s no fair, I’m only awake at night. πŸ™ I don’t care about being signed or the letter, I just want small dragons …

SPark
      Participant

Well, it’s not like they’ve made thsi new mold to make only 30 of them! They will be in stores, eventually. Lots cheaper than $60 too, I’m sure.

Jennifer
        Keymaster

SPark wrote:

Well, it’s not like they’ve made thsi new mold to make only 30 of them! They will be in stores, eventually. Lots cheaper than $60 too, I’m sure.

Limited production means they will not be retailed… but that might only be for the russet/red flame color. We can hope. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

SPark
          Participant

I’d rather assumed it was just the russet. Otherwise that’s a LOT of effort for really not much return. They’d have to have a really big definition of “limited” in that case!

Skigod377
            Participant

Well, this is what the auction said:

This is a little Curled Dragon from Windstone Editions in the limited production color “Red Flame”.

So its just the color that is limited edition. I wonder what colors it will be in for regular production???

SPark
              Participant

They should do them in all the colors the coiled and coiled mother dragon come in. That way you could get little sets of curled up dragons.

Skigod377
                Participant

SPark wrote:

They should do them in all the colors the coiled and coiled mother dragon come in. That way you could get little sets of curled up dragons.

So that was the peacock, emerald, and white, I believe. And it will probably be available in all the new colors, hu? It would be cute in gold!

NirvanaCat13
                  Participant

Little collection of CowPie Dragons! *to steal from Drag0n* SQUEEEEEEE!

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Little collection of CowPie Dragons! *to steal from Drag0n* SQUEEEEEEE!

Patricia
                    Participant

Hooray! I got mine today and he is so cute. Smaller then I thought he would be but really cute! πŸ˜€

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Participant

Keplilly wrote:

Hooray! I got mine today and he is so cute. Smaller then I thought he would be but really cute! πŸ˜€

They are really cute, but I can’t get over the color! I really like it! So preetttyyy…….. 😯

Patricia
                        Participant

SilverArrow wrote:

Keplilly wrote:

They are really cute, but I can’t get over the color! I really like it! So preetttyyy…….. 😯

Yeah, I know what you mean. It is really pretty. Mine came today at work and I couldn’t resist going into the box to check on it. My boss was like “you can do that at home!” My response was that I just wanted to make sure it wasn’t broken. 😈

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Lokie
                          Participant

Just opened my box. He is so tiny, yet so detailed! I didn’t expect to like him so much when I saw the auction pictures, but now I’m in love with him. Very cute and his single open eye gives him personality. Although, lol, seeing my distorted reflection in the glass ball makes me think I might need rhinoplasty.

Participant

Lokie wrote:

Just opened my box. He is so tiny, yet so detailed! I didn’t expect to like him so much when I saw the auction pictures, but now I’m in love with him. Very cute and his single open eye gives him personality. Although, lol, seeing my distorted reflection in the glass ball makes me think I might need rhinoplasty.

LOL! I thought the same thing when I looked at mine! Or to lose a few pounds! πŸ˜†

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.