fbpx

RUSSET DRAGONS ARE UP!!! Aaaand they're gone…..

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone RUSSET DRAGONS ARE UP!!! Aaaand they're gone…..

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)
  • Author

There are more pearl gryphons, Olimpia made more. I am not sure if they have their eyes and jewels glued in yet, but there are more to buy!

Ruffian, I love your flying dragon whatever-you-call-it! 😆

I failed 🙁 did anyone happen to get two? I’ll pay whatever!!!

lamortefille
    Participant

vantid wrote:

There are more pearl gryphons, Olimpia made more. I am not sure if they have their eyes and jewels glued in yet, but there are more to buy!

Do you know if they will be put on eBay or sold on this site? I wasn’t a member when the last ones were available, so I don’t know how they were sold last time. Thanks!

Participant

vantid wrote:

Thank you Vantid for letting us know. I may have missed it, but who is Olimpia? I like to learn about the people “behind the scenes”.

Did you mean just the males or are there females and chicks too??

Skigod377
        Participant

lamortefille wrote:

vantid wrote:

Do you know if they will be put on eBay or sold on this site? I wasn’t a member when the last ones were available, so I don’t know how they were sold last time. Thanks!
          They were BIN for $230.00

lamortefille
          Participant

skigod377 wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

vantid wrote:

They were BIN for $230.00

Thanks Ski~

Skigod377
            Participant

Any time!

ladybrooklyn
              Participant

vantid wrote:

Oh cool!!! Here’s hoping I’m on the ball!! ::squeels:: Thanks for the heads up!! :mrgreen:

Maria
                Participant

I just found out Wolfen snagged me on of the russets! I’m so glad – it’s my first dragon with a signed Letter of Authenticity. That’s awesome. Thanks, Wolfen!

SPark
                  Participant

Yay!

My first “special” dragon was a brown hatchling. This one will make for five little letters from Melody for me. Windstones are addicting enough, but limited edition/production ones are even more so!

DantheDragon
                    Participant

Nuuuuuu!! I missed them! ;_;

NirvanaCat13
                      Participant

Olimpia is one of the painters, Windstone’s finest! (she does a really nice job on the golds!)

The griffins had eyes when I was up there, so expect them soon? Don’t know! =P

Copper83
                        Participant

Ha! Thanks to an early lunch break, I got the last russet dragon!! 😀 What luck!

SilverDragon
                          Participant

Mrrr…… I missed out… I didn’t even know they were going to be put on ebay soo soon. It’s not fair… I wanted one of those…. 😥

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                            Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.