fbpx

Russet Curl Dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Russet Curl Dragons

Viewing 6 posts - 106 through 111 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    frozendragon
    Participant

just gonna have to see how cute they are when they get here ski….cause she might just take a trip to germany to get yours…..

I’ll have her take your cookies with her though…. 😈

Skigod377
      Participant

frozendragon wrote:

just gonna have to see how cute they are when they get here ski….cause she might just take a trip to germany to get yours…..

I dont think they’ll be here for a while. I have yet to pay for that little shopping spree! Actually, Im just waiting on my invoice, but dang, it was a big purchase (Hence why I have MORE on Ebay.) The little dragons are TINY, too. Im sure they will be adorably cute.

frozendragon
        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

I dont think they’ll be here for a while. I have yet to pay for that little shopping spree! Actually, Im just waiting on my invoice, but dang, it was a big purchase (Hence why I have MORE on Ebay.) The little dragons are TINY, too. Im sure they will be adorably cute.

well if they are adorably cute….my sister will call you names….LOL

Skigod377
          Participant

If I get that trade for my young brown dragon (He has been in my family for a long time and I paid $150 bucks for him! Ugh) Your sis will get her little dragon πŸ˜€ I wanted Cheryl to have one and thought the 3rd one you got was for her. Its too bad she cant post at work anymore. πŸ™

frozendragon
            Participant

skigod377 wrote:

If I get that trade for my young brown dragon (He has been in my family for a long time and I paid $150 bucks for him! Ugh) Your sis will get her little dragon πŸ˜€ I wanted Cheryl to have one and thought the 3rd one you got was for her. Its too bad she cant post at work anymore. πŸ™

yeah I know……cause I could have grabbed the 4th…..we’ll just see what happens….

Bob

littleironhorse wrote:

ruffian wrote:

I wonder what we would have to do to have melody personalize the ones we buy on ebay??? πŸ˜†

OH but maybe that would be an idea for the first of us to join the club 😯 .

I don’t think that would be fair. There shouldn’t be any discrimination. Last to join gets the same thing as first to join. If this club thing ever happens of course, hopefully. πŸ˜€
                I totally agree we are all on the same playing field here. I would have been among the first to join if I have known about the forum back in July.
                I joined as soon as I heard about it

Viewing 6 posts - 106 through 111 (of 111 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.