fbpx

Russet Curl Dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Russet Curl Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Lokie wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Lokie, I STILL DON’T REALLY!!! That’s why I am taking what I can get right now. I finally got a hold of him since he owed me my pay from 2 weeks ago & he begged me to work one last week becuase of this new job he got, but so far I’ve only worked one day because of the weather.

Ah, ok, lol, well, it is a sucky week to work outside, the weather is just sooooo wet lately πŸ™
      Feels like it never will end.

Most of the job was interior, but the outside was finished early today. So I should be working inside tomorrow if he doesn’t blow me off again.

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

I was just going by what the paper said. Last I saw it said Russet Flame, though Karen told me that Melody wants to call them Red Flame or soemthing instead. We won’t really know until they are actually listed. Things change last second around here.

Let me try to get a more accurate color up, though keep in mind moniters vary and the dragons themselves vary in different lights and so on.

Participant

vantid wrote:

I was just going by what the paper said. Last I saw it said Russet Flame, though Karen told me that Melody wants to call them Red Flame or soemthing instead. We won’t really know until they are actually listed. Things change last second around here.

Let me try to get a more accurate color up, though keep in mind moniters vary and the dragons themselves vary in different lights and so on.

That’s fine. I just wanted to get an idea. Thanks for answering all of our questions. I know you’re extra busy! πŸ˜€

YAHH vantid loves us πŸ˜€

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

These are really close to the true color of the piece, maybe a little more orange instead of magenta in the red though.

do you hear that he is asking me to take hom home, pack him well it is a long cold trip to canada

πŸ˜‰

ladybrooklyn
          Participant

Oh man… I’m lovin this dragon…

Maybe I can convince the parental units to get one for Xmas… πŸ˜• Oh man must be good… 😯

Updated the photo. :3

Participant

I’m hoping it’s more orange. I’m getting tired of seeing hot pink/magenta on red dragons. My ruby male is like that and it bugs me.

Participant

Whoa! Is it just me or does that dragon have one eye open and the other one closed? It looks like it is pretending to sleep but not really. Is it just me?

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

You already had one Nirvanacat? Why am I not surprised! LOL

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

SilverArrow wrote:

Whoa! Is it just me or does that dragon have one eye open and the other one closed? It looks like it is pretending to sleep but not really. Is it just me?

You got it. ;3 I like to think of tha dragon being disturbed from his slumber and thinking “You woke me up! Augh! Bugger off!”

SPark
                  Participant

Drag0n – so… do you want me to try and buy some for you, or no?

SilverArrow wrote:

melody had said that he only has one eye in her gallery

Participant

vantid wrote:

SilverArrow wrote:

You got it. ;3 I like to think of tha dragon being disturbed from his slumber and thinking “You woke me up! Augh! Bugger off!”

Very true, or possibly he is blinded by the crystal ball….hmmmm?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 111 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.