fbpx

Russet Curl Dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Russet Curl Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    frozendragon
    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

that would be so funny…..WOOOSH 😈 😈

flames….hehe
      That happened to my neighbors brand new SUV.

hmmm….what kind so I know if I an cheer or not…
      I think it was the Tahoe.

hmmm….I hope so….they need to burn….LOL

NirvanaCat13
      Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

You already had one Nirvanacat? Why am I not surprised! LOL

Read my thread? LoL
        http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=629&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=210

*wishing I lived in CA too and not rainy, crappy, horrible, Windstone Factoryless MA*

That must have been SO MUCH FUN!!!

You could always move out here! =P What do you do for work again?

LOL, what don’t I do!?! I’m a indoor/outdoor painter for million dollar houses during the summer (you know, when my boss isn’t being a complete ass****/ been a retail manager like 4 times/ aspiring tattoo artist though I’m not quite “legal”/ PYO painter for hire/ & former anime buyer for Hot Topic…..that was my favorite job. I never should have left for stupid Suncoast! WHY!?! *shakes fists at the sky*

You should so come out here and work….do paint jobs for the stars! Live up by Melody in the bargain! =P Next to NO rainy season!

WolfenMachine
        Participant

Good greif! I want one now…to re-sell. I’d start the bidding at like $50

SPark
          Participant

*laughs* That thought crept through my head as well…

Anonymous

ruffian wrote:

I just hope they dont go up early in the morning when normal folks are working and I am sleeping 8) 8) .

I hear that. I missed this thread too or I would have stayed up and bought one. Very upset, this thing is so cute..

Skigod377
              Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

I want to, too, but I would feel like a jerk and i would never hear the end of it!!

WolfenMachine
                Participant

skigod377 wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

I want to, too, but I would feel like a jerk and i would never hear the end of it!!

Oh but SKI! Think of all the Windstones you could buy with an extra $3,000! You could probably finish off your collection completely πŸ˜‰ or come close!

Skigod377
                  Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

Oh but SKI! Think of all the Windstones you could buy with an extra $3,000! You could probably finish off your collection completely πŸ˜‰ or come close!

I know it. It is tempting.

Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

$3000?

Skigod377
                      Participant

SilverArrow wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

$3000?

Just an exaggeration.

Participant

skigod377 wrote:

SilverArrow wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

$3000?

Just an exaggeration.

Ahh! I thought you won the lotto or something.

Of course, this brings up a very interesting question. What is your ideal collection? You purchase and sell a few items all the time it seems. Is it a collection that will always be in flux or do you have a definite idea of which pieces you want to have? Really curious! πŸ˜‰ I know with Windstone coming out with new things all the time I would be wary of saying my collection could ever be complete, but then again, my finances can only go so far. So then it is a decision of which pieces to give up so I can get new ones!

Skigod377
                          Participant

SilverArrow wrote:

Of course, this brings up a very interesting question. What is your ideal collection? You purchase and sell a few items all the time it seems. Is it a collection that will always be in flux or do you have a definite idea of which pieces you want to have? Really curious! πŸ˜‰

I dont have an idea of what my ideal collection is. I sometimes buy things that are sold together and sell them seperate. In the case of the grey tabby: I dont need a grey and an orange tabby. When the grey gets here, I will see which one I like better and Ebay the other one. It will probably be the grey, since the orange has grown on me. For things like the russet curled, I got an extra mostly so I can sell it later on down the road when I need money. (though if Frozen had not given Cheryl one, I would have given it to her) If I only had one, I would not be able to part with it. Some things I buy and they are not as described, so I re-sell them. I dont want a whole bunch of the same pose and I want all the colors. I think my collection will always fluctuate (I only have so much space) though some peices are here to stay!

frozendragon
                            Participant

skigod377 wrote:

SilverArrow wrote:

Of course, this brings up a very interesting question. What is your ideal collection? You purchase and sell a few items all the time it seems. Is it a collection that will always be in flux or do you have a definite idea of which pieces you want to have? Really curious! πŸ˜‰

I dont have an idea of what my ideal collection is. I sometimes buy things that are sold together and sell them seperate. In the case of the grey tabby: I dont need a grey and an orange tabby. When the grey gets here, I will see which one I like better and Ebay the other one. It will probably be the grey, since the orange has grown on me. For things like the russet curled, I got an extra mostly so I can sell it later on down the road when I need money. (though if Frozen had not given Cheryl one, I would have given it to her) If I only had one, I would not be able to part with it. Some things I buy and they are not as described, so I re-sell them. I dont want a whole bunch of the same pose and I want all the colors. I think my collection will always fluctuate (I only have so much space) though some peices are here to stay!

oh see you say that now…..my sister is not happy that I am selling her little dragon….I think I’ll send her to visit you…. 😈

Skigod377
                              Participant

frozendragon wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

SilverArrow wrote:

oh see you say that now…..my sister is not happy that I am selling her little dragon….I think I’ll send her to visit you…. 😈

LOL! I actually got 2 just to give my brother one for Christmas!! Buuuut….right after I bought it I knew he wasnt gonna get it. I already gave him the griffin you painted AND invited him to the forum… and he never showed. So…no curled russet for him. I didnt WANT to give one to Cheryl, I want them for me!!!!…but I would have.

frozendragon
                                Participant

skigod377 wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

SilverArrow wrote:

LOL! I actually got 2 just to give my brother one for Christmas!! Buuuut….right after I bought it I knew he wasnt gonna get it. I already gave him the griffin you painted AND invited him to the forum… and he never showed. So…no curled russet for him. I didnt WANT to give one to Cheryl, I want them for me!!!!…but I would have.

mean…..mean….mean….

well I already told her the price and all that…..but I’m gonna come steal yours……

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 111 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.