fbpx

Ruby Old Warrior wait list-squeak!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Ruby Old Warrior wait list-squeak!

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    keschete
    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

There was a limited edition run of prototype OWs in black gold. I’m really hope the regular OWs are done in black gold some day too…

I bid like $1000 on one of those….maybe it was the Black and Emerald one…of course I was outbid……They were beautiful!!!!!

Maria
      Participant

Ski paid about $1000 for her Black Gold OW. And yeah, they are gorgeous!

Heather
        Participant

Quote:

it has been done! you’s been added! i’ll call the factory monday with the names as a start for them in case it gets missed here- i know the “dynamic duo” try to stay away from the forum, lol! hopefully i won’t need real names, just screen names as a starting point, but i’m not sure…

Thanks! Please let me know if they need real names; I can see this turning into another “Love, Fuzzy” thing. (“We’ve got all these names but who ARE they . . .?”)

Quote:

i wouldn’t worry at all about a fresh ow coming out too pinky, as i would think they all have the ruby painting techique pretty down pat by now.

Gosh, I hope so. It’s not an easy color to work with, I know, but the red on the Fledgeling is so droolsome! I like his paint job much better than the Male Dragon that’s been languishing in the local shop.

Greater Basilisk commented:

Quote:

There was a limited edition run of prototype OWs in black gold. I’m really hope the regular OWs are done in black gold some day too…

I’d love to see that too! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.