fbpx

Ruby Old Warrior wait list-squeak!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Ruby Old Warrior wait list-squeak!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Tiffany
    Participant

ok, so a ruby OW is still on my list of must haves no matter what, but the out of stockness really got me, so i called the factory got karen i think to inquire. she said they are out of stock limited production, but they may make more, or just retire him in ruby( like melody just said she hoped! gulp! please no!). anyhoo, she wanted to start a list of people that were interested in still getting one, so that way they know if they really should do more- you know, shows the demand and maybe how many to make. this will really help us pokies who didn’t get ours yet have a chance at still getting a nice fresh one of him without getting stuck price wise!
      case in point i found one in a shop by phone an old muddy raspberry colored one for… get this…… 350 bucks plus tax, plus shipping! ha ha! he blamed it on windstones price increase, that it was the required price increase on the piece! lol! ok, so case in point i would love for both myself and the rest of us to avoid that!!
      ok anyhoo, let your voice be heard! say you want one on here and/or email/call the factory to get your name down, so they know there is still interest and how much so they know what to do! thanks!

#1. tfsculptures! i called and got on their list there too! ok, who’s next?! πŸ˜€
      added:
      #2. lamortefille
      #3. dragonessjade
      #4. windstonecollector
      #5. barrdwing
      #6. nirvanacat13
      #7. jvargas0667

Tiffany
      Participant

Maria
        Participant

I want one! But I think I can get mine from Adara.

Tiffany
          Participant

“I want one but i’m still actively looking ” are fine for the list too i heard, as i mentioned to her that i didn’t want to fully hold out, then miss out if they didn’t make them; she understood and expected that. they just wanted a loose count of genuinely interested people, a ball park figure. πŸ™‚
            (personally, i must have a perfect candy apple/hot rod red one so i am a little afraid of getting potential oooooold store stock of the inital raspberry ruby, but i am still searching…)

Maria
            Participant

I don’t really mind the shade. It’d be interesting to have a whole bucnh of different shades. My lap dragon is hot rod red.

Laurie
              Participant

Mine is almost the same color as my car. I’ll have to take a pic of him on my car lol.

Tiffany
                Participant

oooooooh that would be cooool! lol! you’ll need a small pair of black shades for his bad boy guise! lol!

Laurie
                  Participant

I guess this means I have to wash my car.

Lupin
                    Participant

Um at least at the moment I need to say that I need to get one but probably can’t in the immidiate future,(way too many other pieces needed aswell) I still need most of the origional Family in Ruby, but I need everyone else in it aswell!! and Black Gold… And Gold… oh and soon Emp Pea…. Slag I have too many people who are collecting in my family!!

Maria
                      Participant

purpledoggy wrote:

I guess this means I have to wash my car.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

lamortefille
                        Participant

I will definitely buy one if Melody produces more.

keschete
                          Participant

Look at this everyone….

Peacock and Ruby Old Warrior $219.00, I got mine…you all go take a look…maybe see if they have them left…great price!!!!

Kaya

PS they have a Hatching Peacock Empress $69.00

OOPPPss got so excited forgot to post link

http://www.cellinifinegifts.com/ws_oldwarrior.htm
                            http://www.cellinifinegifts.com/ws_hatchingempress.htm

Laurie
                            Participant

What are we looking at?

Edit: NVM, also they dont have any old warriors. I called them awhile ago.

Tiffany
                              Participant

yeah, i thought that sounded familiar… thank you though! πŸ™‚ lol, i called the shop adara just got gb’s at 5 minutes after she bought it! lol! ack! some timing! i’m glad i didn’t unknowingly snatch hers though. i’ve been calling all day, only that nut guy that had him for 350+, though its listed at 189 on his site. hmmm.

keschete
                                Participant

tfsculptures wrote:

yeah, i thought that sounded familiar… thank you though! πŸ™‚ lol, i called the shop adara just got gb’s at 5 minutes after she bought it! lol! ack! some timing! i’m glad i didn’t unknowingly snatch hers though. i’ve been calling all day, only that nut guy that had him for 350+, though its listed at 189 on his site. hmmm.

Well I was tryin to help πŸ™ Sorry it was a false lead.

Kaya

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.