fbpx

Ruby Old Warrior wait list-squeak!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Ruby Old Warrior wait list-squeak!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

If you know he has it order it from his site. See if he will ship it out at that price.

Tiffany
      Participant

oh thats just fine! πŸ™‚ nothing to feel bad about! i think about 85 % of the time the items are gone…. totally normal, but sometimes you find other things you weren’t expecting that are pretty juicy! i really appreciate your thoughtfulness and effort!! squeeeeeee and glee! πŸ˜€

I would like to get a Ruby OW. So put me on the list.

Maria
        Participant

tfsculptures wrote:

yeah, i thought that sounded familiar… thank you though! πŸ™‚ lol, i called the shop adara just got gb’s at 5 minutes after she bought it! lol! ack! some timing! i’m glad i didn’t unknowingly snatch hers though. i’ve been calling all day, only that nut guy that had him for 350+, though its listed at 189 on his site. hmmm.

You almost gave me a heart attack, tf! Sorry you didn’t get an OW, but I can’t be sorry you didn’t get mine. πŸ˜›
          Thank you, Adara!

Maria
          Participant

keschete wrote:

Look at this everyone….

Peacock and Ruby Old Warrior $219.00, I got mine…you all go take a look…maybe see if they have them left…great price!!!!

Kaya

PS they have a Hatching Peacock Empress $69.00

OOPPPss got so excited forgot to post link

http://www.cellinifinegifts.com/ws_oldwarrior.htm
            http://www.cellinifinegifts.com/ws_hatchingempress.htm

I was hoping to get mine there, but they didn’t answer the phone yesterday. I guess it doens’t matter since they’re out anyway. Thanks for the info, keschete and purpledoggy.

Tack on my name. He has been on my list since they came out in Ruby…I jsut didn’t figure that they would retire so fast. Why did the peacocks last so long and everything else is retiring so quickly…Or am I jsut so old now that time goes by so much faster than it used to? 😯

Maria
            Participant

I think they retired the big ruby pieces because they were a pain to paint or weren’t selling well or both. And Melody’s talked more than once of retiring ruby all together. 😯 *please no*

Heather
              Participant

Ohh . . . every time I see a picture of this guy, I kick myself for not getting one. I think that means please put me on the list too! Although I would pray for one that looks like my Fledgeling, glorious vivid red with only traces of pink. I lack a proper appreciation of the color pink. πŸ˜‰ But I do love red! Especially with the gold accents and gold on the wing webs. πŸ˜€

Tiffany
                Participant

it has been done! you’s been added! i’ll call the factory monday with the names as a start for them in case it gets missed here- i know the “dynamic duo” try to stay away from the forum, lol! hopefully i won’t need real names, just screen names as a starting point, but i’m not sure…
                  yes a good deep ruby is a really hot color! i just love the gold wingweb/rich ruby color combo- its so luscious! i just got a ruby fledge and it came out nice too, deep red, very little pink, just on the jaw highpoints, and real black eyerims, lol! he has little ‘coon eyes! i’m glad you got a nice one as well! i wouldn’t worry at all about a fresh ow coming out too pinky, as i would think they all have the ruby painting techique pretty down pat by now. plus, it would be eyecatchingly goonie seeing an ow too pink, i think someone would notice and fix him so he is respectably masculine. lol.

I need 5 rubies…I have the fledgie, and lap, the scratcher and young I have on layaway with Emerald. The only one left on the list for ruby is the OW. I hope I can get one! I should have had Emerald order one from the direct sales and add it to my layaway, but i didn’t know if she would do that. πŸ˜•

Jodi
                  Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I need 5 rubies…I have the fledgie, and lap, the scratcher and young I have on layaway with Emerald. The only one left on the list for ruby is the OW. I hope I can get one! I should have had Emerald order one from the direct sales and add it to my layaway, but i didn’t know if she would do that. πŸ˜•

I couldn’t have. πŸ™ I can only order direct sales stuff like everyone else and I can’t invest full price into something and not make anything on it. It’s not that great for business. πŸ™‚

NirvanaCat13
                    Participant

Count me in, but not for a while….

If you could add me to the list, i would really appreciate it! I finally got an OW in Peacock, and now I want them all! Any chance they’ll do the OW in Black-Gold???

keschete
                      Participant

Jvargas0667 wrote:

If you could add me to the list, i would really appreciate it! I finally got an OW in Peacock, and now I want them all! Any chance they’ll do the OW in Black-Gold???

The Lap Dragon in Black and Gold is gorgeous (just got him)….I would buy another OW in Black and Gold. Obviously that color doesn’t seem as popular as Peacock…weird. Melody if you are reading…please make a Black and Gold OW!!!!!

I guess I have so many peacock pieces that I am getting tired of that color. Everyone seems to like the peacock scratcher sooo much…I have him, but I like the Black and Gold so much better. he’s retired so I wouldn’t trade him…but if Black and Gold was out when I bought him…I would have gotten that instead.

Maria
                        Participant

There was a limited edition run of prototype OWs in black gold. I’m really hope the regular OWs are done in black gold some day too…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.