Rescue Kitty Cookie With New Kitten and Pebble Pictures! **Updated**

Home Forums Miscellany Community Rescue Kitty Cookie With New Kitten and Pebble Pictures! **Updated**

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Betrluk1
    Participant

All these cute kitties!! I really love cats but my boyfriend is very allergic and shots are not enough. I think your stray is looking so happy and full of life with her new litter. She is definitely a lucky lady to have been taken in by you Kim!

Always looking for baby unicorns, a special mother unicorn, and a special curled dragon

Prezaurian
    Participant

So cute! I’m glad you’ve found homes for all the bebies! It makes me so happy to hear good news like that. 🙂

And on a side note, that is one neat looking black squirrel. We only having boring brown squirrels here in Georgia. Well, let me amend that. MOSTLY boring brown squirrels. On the rare, rare occasion you can occasionally spot a big silvery gray squirrel. Though I’ve only seen them once or twice in all the years I’ve lived here.

Last spring I spotted a black squirrel here (Maryland). At first I thought he was a small black cat. He must have been a rare color phase of some kind as the squirrels around here are grey brown. This guy was missing about half his tail which I attribute to a narrow escape. He didn’t match the tree bark as well as the normal squirrels.

I figured out what kind of squirrel I’d seen! Eastern Fox Squirrel. Wow, they come in a variety of gorgeous colors!

Kim
    Participant

Here are some more kitten pictures I meant to post before. These were the last ones of the kittens we got from a couple months ago before we found the 3 of them homes. We still have the spunky little brown tabby in the first 3 pictures though.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

SPark
    Participant

Awwww! Can never have too many kitten pictures.

fatalbeauty
    Participant

daaaawwww! cute kitties!

Sitting Cat found! SOON!!!!! OMG YEY!

Ela_Hara
    Participant

AwwwwwW!
    Sleepy Kitty Yawns! 😀

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    SEARCHING...for a Red-eyed Razorback Boar! I'd love to Trade, Buy or... Let's Make a Deal!
    SEARCHING...for the Red-Capped KS Adult Poad - please see my Classified Ad!
    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Celestial Rainstorm
    Participant

Oh, little darlings! Thank you so much for saving these precious babies.

Finding happiness again.

Falcolf
    Participant

Sooo cute! I love how fat ‘n fluffy they are! Very happy and well socialized looking babies, thank you for rearing them so well! <3

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

rock-reader
    Participant

Great kitty pictures! They all look so healthy and happy – bless you!
    How is the Momma kitty? Have you gotten her fixed yet? She is one lucky cat as well!

Prezaurian
    Participant
    Kim
    Participant

Here are the last and most recent set of pictures I have of Cookie and her kitten. This is when I got a cute lynx point lady cat pebble in that looks like Cookie so I got a bunch of pictures with her and her twin pebble. You can also see how big Spunky the kitten has gotten!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

PrairieVixen
    Participant

Those are the best and most lovely photos Kim! I just love them. Makes me miss my little lovebug Dusty so terribly.

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Those photos are utterly adorable!!!

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs*Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Ivory Moss Baby Kirin
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Kirin Family
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Dragon Quail Old Warrior
    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
    Masquerade Male Griffin
    Betta Sun and Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, and Fireberry Dragons

rock-reader
    Participant

Charming photos, Kim! And a great pebble Lady Cat – it matches Cookie so well 🙂

Ela_Hara
    Participant

Cookie ‘N Cookie Jr! 😀

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    SEARCHING...for a Red-eyed Razorback Boar! I'd love to Trade, Buy or... Let's Make a Deal!
    SEARCHING...for the Red-Capped KS Adult Poad - please see my Classified Ad!
    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.