fbpx

Repairs…Pic needed!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Repairs…Pic needed!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • Author

TY Nirvanacat! I doubt I will bid on them tho, I do have them all except for Weinburg…Got my eyes on something else (hoping to hear yes from the seller 😳 ). You know something, I think a year or so ago, you sniped me quite a few times on ebay… πŸ˜† πŸ˜† LOL πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
    You know the worst thing I found? I hate to snipe anyone, but sometimes ya want a peice more than they do, but you just hope it’s not anyone on the forums! πŸ˜†

Maria
    Participant

This is an AT-4, Nirvana. The thing the squirrel’s holding is too streamlined for the M136. I really think it’s an M-72 LAW.

frozendragon
      Participant

they still have castle weinberg at grandio for $140…

WolfenMachine
        Participant

I guess I didn’t do my homework, but I didn’t know Windstone made castles! I kept seeing “Windstone castle…” but I thought it was just sellers not knowing full what they had and THINKING it was a Windstone.

DEE DE DEEEE!

Maria
          Participant

Well, now you know. And better to find out here than try to correct somebody on E-Bay for a “false” listing, for example. πŸ˜€

NirvanaCat13
            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

This is an AT-4, Nirvana. The thing the squirrel’s holding is too streamlined for the M136. I really think it’s an M-72 LAW.

He he, I was bad, I didn’t go back and look at the pic after I said I would LoL but yes, it isn’t an AT4 =P

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

He he, I was bad, I didn’t go back and look at the pic after I said I would LoL but yes, it isn’t an AT4 =P

Hmm…looks like the M-72 LAW is more than enough to take care of any marauding cat…

OK…so when are they gonna give the deer all shotguns? How ’bout we give the bears all M41A’s? 😯 πŸ˜† And overseas the lions and whatnot can all get AK47’S? MUAHAHAHAHAHA 😈

Maria
              Participant

The critters are welcome to the assault rifles, WSC. They’ve got ranges of max a km and pitiful accuracy compared to sniper/hunting systems like the Remington 700 or the M-24. And if the hunter want real long range he can always go for the Browning HB – max range 6800 m. ‘Course there won’t be anything left of the venison after getting hit with that.

WolfenMachine
                Participant

You people know a lot about rifles and weapons….should I be concerned? 😯

Maria
                  Participant

Ehhh, don’t worry, Wolfen. I won’t bring any of mine when I come to pick up my dragons and looks at yours. πŸ˜€

LOL
                    My dad is the big game hunter. He has 2 bull elk a black bear a mountain lion a turkey a prong horn antelope, two white tail bucks a doe and a mule deer, not to mention various other game about the house including two hooded maganzers (sp?). He keeps a couple rifles, and a 357 magnum in his nightstand for home defense. I have held a couple of them, but never fired them. I do however play Counterstrike…I can’t remember the number for it, but they have AWM’s and AWP’s…fun if you can learn how to aim! πŸ˜†
                    Howere, I think I will stick with the sculpts around the house (although inheriting some of those dead animals he keeps on his wall… 😯

NirvanaCat13
                    Participant

Guns, rifles, and high explosive weapons are cool and fun?

Only in video games… 8)

NirvanaCat13
                      Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Only in video games… 8)

….meh…and movies….

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.