fbpx

Repairs…Pic needed!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Repairs…Pic needed!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    nessiemom
    Participant

Bwahahaha!! Need to send that to a friend of mine !

WSC, I’ve sent you a pm…

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I got them, and they are perfect Nessie!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
      Hmmm…doesn’t look like it will be as hard as I thought it would to fix him. But I still want them to pay for breaking it. I know that sounds trifling, but it just makes me upset that they did that with 2 large sculprtures I got in mint condition for such a steal. πŸ‘Ώ The wizard was mint too, that is what stunk about it and I only paid $61.00 for him including shipping and insurance. 😯 (Large Wizard) So if you hang around and watch, you can get some really great deals on ebay. But I am always up for a deal outside of it too, although not may come my way. I am really sad about one I missed before…I fell in love with the castles by Gary too, and I really want a Castle of the Hawks…I would pay good money for one of those. Green is my favorite color and well, its spires are green. I have Merry Ghost and Alchemist Tower, and also Mariner’s Watchtower. I won the one on ebay a bit back, but she sent me the wrong stone…a gargoyle stone instead. I have that one already, and since then I haven’t heard from her other than she was gonna send me the shipping so she could correct it, but that was all. I don’t want to report her, but if she doesn’t answer my emails soon, I may have to. πŸ™

Greater Basilisk wrote:

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Love that pic, Mimi! Wonder what he’s hunting?

I think he’s going to take care of a troublemaking cat who’s eaten one too many squirrels! πŸ˜†

nessiemom
      Participant

Glad I could help. I need to find out how to fix my Flion. I hadn’t unpacked him in a long time, and I took him out and the top front part of his mane is chipped. I almost burst into tears on the spot! Hubby has said he’ll fix him, but I have no idea what to use to glue the pieces back together, or what to use as touchup paint… I’ve been trying to back read thru the forums, but I’m getting a bit overwhelmed!

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I fell in love with the castles by Gary too, and I really want a Castle of the Hawks…I would pay good money for one of those. Green is my favorite color and well, its spires are green. I have Merry Ghost and Alchemist Tower, and also Mariner’s Watchtower.

I love Gary’s castles too! I have all of them. πŸ˜€

Maria
        Participant

Correct me if I’m wrong, Nirvana, Ski, but isn’t that a LAW? Against a cat? Won’t be much cat left after contact.
          Whatever it is, I wish the squirrel could tell me where he got it… πŸ™‚

nessiemom
          Participant

At least he’s not after my dogs…

Skigod377
            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Correct me if I’m wrong, Nirvana, Ski, but isn’t that a LAW? Against a cat? Won’t be much cat left after contact.

LOL Kids and thier guns…

Maria
              Participant

πŸ˜† The real thing beats the heck out of any video game.

Skigod377
                Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

As we speak, my bf and son are both sitting on the coffe table, thumbs a workin, on a Tom shoot em up game. I dont think I have ever seen a more adorable sight.

I found that the super glue gel works best for glueing back peices. I found that there is a type of clay also for filling in cracks called paper clay. It is made out of recycled paper and adhears to the unsmooth surface and dries hard, but you must keep the suface wet to smooth it. Paints? Any good acrylic works for me. I use dick blick brands of everything. If it helps let me know. I’m all for chatting on msn too. πŸ˜€

Maria
                  Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

As we speak, my bf and son are both sitting on the coffe table, thumbs a workin, on a Tom shoot em up game. I dont think I have ever seen a more adorable sight.

What’s a Tom game? (Sorry, but the real thing has replaced the virtual so much I’m not game savvy at all anymore.)

Greater Basilisk wrote:

They only come in squirrel sizes…they make those in SquirrelLand… πŸ˜†

And these troops are only sent for the worst offenders…

Skigod377
                    Participant

Tom Clancy. I must have accidentally deleted a word…or I was thinking faster than my poor fingers could follow.

Maria
                      Participant

mimitrek wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

They only come in squirrel sizes…they make those in SquirrelLand… πŸ˜†

And these troops are only sent for the worst offenders…

I see! How does one contact the government of SquirrelLand and ask for these SF to handle a problem? Mice in the barn and a freaking lazy neighbor’s cat, to be specific.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.