fbpx

Repairs…Pic needed!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Repairs…Pic needed!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • Author

Oh PLEASE can anyone help me? There isn’t a pic I can find of an close-up over-head shot of a Guardian Dragon…I can’t repair him without one. Does anyone have a digital cam they can snap a couple shots of the top of their Guardian? I would appreciate it greatly!!! πŸ™‚

NirvanaCat13
    Participant

*blink blink* Gaurdian?

Oops forgot the gargoyle part…It was the one I just got and USPS broke in shipping…*If you all knew how much I can’t stand the USPS* πŸ‘Ώ

laphon1
      Participant

Do you mean the Guardian Dragon Gargoyle?

Yes. I am sorry, should have been more specific. I hope someone has a Guardian Dragon Gargoyle out there and wouldn’t mind posting a couple pics of the top of his head. ❓ Close-ups prefered…

OK… πŸ˜₯ Guess I will try to find one in a store close by and use my cell phone… πŸ™

nessiemom
        Participant

I think I have one, but he is in his box. Let me get him out and see if I can get a pic for you. I’m having work done on my house, so everything is packed away so it doesn’t get hurt….

I would really appreciate it Nessie. It doesn’t have to be today or tomorrow, because I don’t know if I should really fix it until I hear from the USPS about the insurance. I gave up on the Insurance last time because they said they had to keep the sculpt and I said in NO way was I going to let them damage it more…It was a black and red large wizard, I was so dissapointed. πŸ˜₯ This time tho….I am going to hang in and wait. 😈

nessiemom
          Participant

Okeydokey… Lemme get a bit of coffee in me, and I’ll get it for you sometime today. May need your help in talking me thru how to post pics on this thing. I’m not used to forums like this. I’m used to skype and message boards, but I’m learning!

Understood, I may need to ask a friend of mine how to post pics, but I can call him on the cell phone. πŸ˜€

You need to upload the pictures to a site like photobucket.com, and then put the url in the post — there are a few different formats that you can use.

You can just put the link for the url ( http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l87/mimitrek/squirrel_infantry.jpg ) in the post or have the link show up as highlighted text or put the picture itself in the post

To see the formatting codes that are required, just hit the “Quote” button in the upper right corner of this message.

Hope this helps!

Maria
            Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Love that pic, Mimi! Wonder what he’s hunting?

My guess would be…the guy in the bushes wearing the camouflage pants and orange sweatshirt? Maybe he is on the deer’s side! 😯

Jodi
              Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Oh PLEASE can anyone help me? There isn’t a pic I can find of an close-up over-head shot of a Guardian Dragon…I can’t repair him without one. Does anyone have a digital cam they can snap a couple shots of the top of their Guardian? I would appreciate it greatly!!! πŸ™‚

There’s one on my web site at http://www.emeraldsemporium.com/Gargoyles

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.