fbpx

Repairs II- New Update

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Repairs II- New Update

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 194 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

Kyrin wrote:

KoishiiKitty wrote:

yay! I am so happy they are sooo close to being done!

Me too, getting to see the list and knowing more is done than it seems, helps. I just look at the shelves in the work room and think…ack! There is alot here! But most has already been repaired and we’re just held up…so that makes it a bit better.

Not quite so intimidating…especially once I start packing things up and labeling them for their homes, then it will feel a bit less overwhelming.

Kyrin

I can understand that! lol. I got some stuff waiting to be done.

Sbianchi
      Participant

Thanks for the update Kyrin, That Emperor is Beautiful!

Mmloda
        Participant

πŸ˜€ Oh I just can’t wait to get him home… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Mine’s on the way! Yay! Now Kyrin gets to deal with me being impatient (I’ll try not to bother you… too much). πŸ˜†

Okay, Mmloda Susie the miracle worker found a new eye…yay!

Sapphire, new horns for your unicorn mares were sent.

Misato, new horn for your baby was also sent.

Still waiting on Emerald paint.

Dragon87’s Emperor arrived, he’s down on the list, but he is here.

msdunaway, your dragon is here too, I’ll add him to the list of repairs in house.

dunreining’s unicorn commissions are moving along, but today was busier than I expected, so I didn’t get the rocky mountain one done as hoped, but it is getting there and should be done tomorrow with the second being worked on next.

Repairs are being done in between.

I am also working on the PYO exchange piece and hope to have that one done this weekend as well.

Okay, that’s it for this moment.

Kyrin

Mmloda
          Participant

πŸ˜€ WOOHOO…thats great news Kyrin, Susie sure is a miracle worker and I can’t wait to get both of my boys back home… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

WolfenMachine
            Participant

Thanks so much for the update, Kyrin! πŸ™‚

Just let me know when you start working on him πŸ™‚ That’s all I care for. I may need you to send it to another address (that isn’t my Paypal addy) if you get interesting timing, is that okay? I don’t know if you will, you got alot on your plate but just in case I’m asking now…

Dragon87 wrote:

Just let me know when you start working on him πŸ™‚ That’s all I care for. I may need you to send it to another address (that isn’t my Paypal addy) if you get interesting timing, is that okay? I don’t know if you will, you got alot on your plate but just in case I’m asking now…

No problem…I don’t have a problem doing that.

Kyrin

Kyrin wrote:

Dragon87 wrote:

Kyrin

*happy dance that’s in my head and doesn’t really translate well in real life*

Thanks! Oh… wait… you were sending it back to msdunaway so he could get his box back weren’t you? So I should ask him that question not you… hmm… we’ll see what happens.

Dragon87 wrote:

Kyrin wrote:

Dragon87 wrote:

Kyrin

*happy dance that’s in my head and doesn’t really translate well in real life*

Thanks! Oh… wait… you were sending it back to msdunaway so he could get his box back weren’t you? So I should ask him that question not you… hmm… we’ll see what happens.

Actually I will be mailing his box back to him sans the dragon. The dragon I will make a new box for, using the design of the one here, so that your dragon will have the same kind of packing, though of course it won’t be exactly the same, it will function the same.

Kyrin

Yet another smashed to bits Old Green Emperor…ouchie.

Kyrin

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

hay kyrin, is the emerald paint still holding things up?

and what is the story behind the emperor?

nessiemom
                Participant

Yowch!

KoishiiKitty wrote:

hay kyrin, is the emerald paint still holding things up?

and what is the story behind the emperor?

Yep, the Emerald paint is still holding things up, Melody found it and sent some, but it didn’t arrive, so now she is sending me some more, but that hasn’t arrived yet either.

Story with the Emperor was that 2huberts sent him here for me to look over from the seller, he WAS intact when she bought him….unfortunately he and the Griffon mother gargoyle with him are not in such great shape now. πŸ™ We were expecting he would just need a quick going over for scuffs, redo his gold and he’d be all set to go home. No such luck.

Laurie and Lynn often have me be the go between with shippers, and I usually check them, repack and send them on, but sometimes they arrive broken…so now she’s gonna have to wait to see what the seller will do, with luck he will give her a partial refund and I will fix this guy once I get to him…he’s wwwwaaaaaayyyy down the list.

Kyrin

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 194 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.