fbpx

Repairs II- New Update

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Repairs II- New Update

Viewing 14 posts - 181 through 194 (of 194 total)
  • Author
    Karasgolddragon
    Participant

Kyrin,

I know I am at the bottom of your list, but I wanted to be sure I am on your list.

Beth

Karasgolddragon wrote:

Kyrin,

I know I am at the bottom of your list, but I wanted to be sure I am on your list.

Beth

You are, no worries.

Those of you on the top five, please send your stuff, I would like to have it done by Aug!

Kyrin

Mmloda
      Participant

Just checking in to see how my Emperor is doing? ๐Ÿ™‚

Marzena

Megan
        Participant

PM’d you ๐Ÿ™‚

mmloda wrote:

Just checking in to see how my Emperor is doing? ๐Ÿ™‚

He’s still living in his box. But I may get him out soon and take a look, since others are being a little slow getting things here.

Kyrin

Bob

Thank you for letting me know mine got there and are fixed already!!

Setsunawolf
            Participant

Kyrin can you pm your mailing address? I’ll just box my male up since I haven’t heard from drgnlver about my male box. But I don’t know where to ship him and the hatcher too ๐Ÿ˜ณ
              Thanks

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
              Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
              Sun Dragon Koi #3

Bob

setsunawolf wrote:

Kyrin can you pm your mailing address? I’ll just box my male up since I haven’t heard from drgnlver about my male box. But I don’t know where to ship him and the hatcher too ๐Ÿ˜ณ
                Thanks

I just talked to her yesterday and she said she FINALLY got all the spoken for and paid for boxes out this week
                I can ONLY speak for the little information I have
                she just got 3 large display cases from the store in Mt. View CA that closed down
                I’m heading up there Sunday to deliver the OW I was FORCE to sell to get my state taxes paid (now the IRS is a totally different story) and pick up a little display case I’m buying from her for my SK’s.
                I have NEVER seen so many Windstones in one place all on display in one place I should say. Her collection is beyond AMAZING

Nicole
                Participant

Any updates on the repairs? Photos are always interesting to see ๐Ÿ˜€

Bob

I’d like to know when my PYO will be on it’s way. The ones that needed rprs are sold and covered the funds for the PYO but I have not heard anything about when it is going to be shipped??

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

Isn’t it nice to know we need you so badly, Kyrin? Hope things are well with you and your darlings ๐Ÿ™‚

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ™‚

tdm

Dragon Master wrote:

I’d like to know when my PYO will be on it’s way. The ones that needed rprs are sold and cvoered the funds for the PYO but I have not heard anything about when it is going to be shipped??

Actually Bob, not everything has sold and the shipping costs at this time have not been covered. So you want to be a little less rude about this?? We can solve this easily, I can ship back the item that has not been sold along with the PYO, if you will send me shipping.

Kyrin

P.S. You should have PM’d me privately about this also, and yes I am a bit pissed that you chose to make it public and embarrass me.

Bob

Kyrin wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

I’d like to know when my PYO will be on it’s way. The ones that needed rprs are sold and cvoered the funds for the PYO but I have not heard anything about when it is going to be shipped??

Actually Bob, not everything has sold and the shipping costs at this time have not been covered. So you want to be a little less rude about this?? We can solve this easily, I can ship back the item that has not been sold along with the PYO, if you will send me shipping.

Kyrin

P.S. You should have PM’d me privately about this also, and yes I am a bit pissed that you chose to make it public and embarrass me.
                        I am SSSOOOOOO sorry for this I thought I was sending this by PM and did not realize it posted here!! Now I understand why you said what you did!! I was confused by your last PM to me now I understand and I’m totally embarrassed now!!!
                        ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Stephanie
                        Participant

I got my repairs today! They look fabulous, Kyrin, thank you so much!

This poor emerald was so beat up…I don’t think I took a before picture. He was…very, very damaged. He’s happy now. ๐Ÿ˜€

I forgot how butter yellow she was. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 14 posts - 181 through 194 (of 194 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.