fbpx

Repairs II- New Update

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Repairs II- New Update

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 194 total)
  • Author

Okay, these are most of the repairs in house, there are a few non-forum member pieces here in between, but this is pretty much it.

If you have something with me and I don’t have it listed, please let me know.

Koishi- Em pea fledge, white hatcher, PYO dragon- still need to final repairs on the PYO, then everyone will be going home.

Misato- 1 young unicorn

sbianchi- Peacock spectral and Male Kirin

Kitsunelady- Old brown male, emerald coiled

Dragon87- Peacock Emperor

Eaglefeather- Male and baby kirin

I am still adding, and new things may not be in order at this time. If you have something here and it isn’t listed yet, please speak up. Thanks. I am also trying to keep the list down to only 5 people at a time.

A smattering of stuff for 2huberts and a non-forum client.

Sapphire- The following need to be shipped to you.

Flame Curl-Emerald coiled mama- White Emperor- White male- White hatcher. Repairs- Black mama uni, white mama uni, OG Male and Female dragon pair.

Okay, looking at the list and what I have got ready to go home, perhaps I don’t have as much to do as I feared.

Okay that’s it, all future repairs and updates will be in this thread until it gets up to 30 odd pages, then we’ll start a new one.

Oh, one more thing, after all these go home, there will be a new policy of only 5 client jobs in house at a time…current status has all 5 of those slots spoken for, though the items are not yet here. I will post when a slot opens up.

Kyrin

kitsunelady
    Participant

Meeee. 1 old brown male (no felt on the bottom) & 1 emerald coiled male. e.e Although I know you don’t have the paint for the emeralds yet. =)

I knew I forgot someone…they are still in a box, I unpacked them, then stuffed them back in…poor things…

Kyrin

Leigha
      Participant

When you start your “5 people at a time” list, will you put my name on the list and let me know? I have a piece I need to send to you to have repaired. Thanks Kyrin πŸ™‚

YAY I’ve been waiting on my white spectral ^^ I want to see him!!!!

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

yay! I am so happy they are sooo close to being done!

kitsunelady
          Participant

Kyrin wrote:

I knew I forgot someone…they are still in a box, I unpacked them, then stuffed them back in…poor things…

Kyrin

Aww. XD Well, they’re used to it…lol.

KoishiiKitty wrote:

yay! I am so happy they are sooo close to being done!

Me too, getting to see the list and knowing more is done than it seems, helps. I just look at the shelves in the work room and think…ack! There is alot here! But most has already been repaired and we’re just held up…so that makes it a bit better.

Not quite so intimidating…especially once I start packing things up and labeling them for their homes, then it will feel a bit less overwhelming.

Kyrin

I just need to figure out how much msdunaway wants for shipping then he should be on his way soon after that πŸ™‚ Of course you aren’t going to get to him right away so I suppose there’s really no rush is there?

I’m sooooooo excited about this guy being my first emperor… (well first sculpt larger then the inner light dragon candlelamp anyway lol) πŸ˜€

Okay Marzena, here’s your Emperor…I found one little chip on his tail I missed…grrr…but it’s on the inside and you can’t see it…I’ll fix that real quick before I put him in his box.

Kyrin

PurpleTurtle
            Participant

😯 Wow , an Old Green Emperor Dragon. What a beauty!

Mmloda
              Participant

WOW Kyrin πŸ˜€ …He’s absolutly gorgeous.. πŸ˜€ Thank you for fixing him and thanks for noticing the small chip on the inside of his tail, I would really appreciate it if you could fix it as well before you send him back to me… πŸ˜€ I am so excited he looks so stunning… πŸ˜‰

Oh will you be posting a pic of the Male Kirin?

Marzena

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Wow he looks good!

He does look good! πŸ˜€

mmloda wrote:

WOW Kyrin πŸ˜€ …He’s absolutly gorgeous.. πŸ˜€ Thank you for fixing him and thanks for noticing the small chip on the inside of his tail, I would really appreciate it if you could fix it as well before you send him back to me… πŸ˜€ I am so excited he looks so stunning… πŸ˜‰

Oh will you be posting a pic of the Male Kirin?

Of course I fixed the tail, are you nuts?? πŸ™„ I was just mentioning it cause I was all happy I was done with him and then noticed it…arrggh…but it is fixed now and he is safely loaded into his box.

The kirin I am afraid I will not be able to post pictures of…but I will send some to you, of course.

Kyrin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 194 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.