fbpx

Red Flame

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Red Flame

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Works for me. A lap would be nice. You can do those first. I’ll allow it πŸ˜›

Starbreeze
      Participant

Nice of you to give Melody permission!! πŸ˜†

Skigod377
        Participant

starbreeze wrote:

Nice of you to give Melody permission!! πŸ˜†

I thought it was funny πŸ˜› Who knows… I may get my wish. πŸ˜€

Starbreeze
          Participant

Stanger things have happened (points to Ski’s siggie picture) πŸ™‚

Jodi
            Participant

I think she should do some Spectrals in that color. I would get a sitting one to go with my Emerald Riser and my Nene Thomas print.

Skigod377
              Participant

That would work. I still dont have a sitting spectral.

Jodi
                Participant

I’d like a red color, but if she decides not to make a Red Flame sitting Spectral, I’ll get the Emerald Peacock one. It won’t match anything in the picture, but it’s very pretty.

Maria
                  Participant

Whichever new red they decide on, if it comes on a Spectral, I’ll buy it. πŸ˜€

You’d buy anything if it has Spectral written on it πŸ˜†

Jodi
                    Participant

It’s the eyes. She’s addicted to the eyes. They kind of have that effect if you stare at them too long. πŸ™‚

Keplilly wrote:

Nytetyger wrote:

thank you! I was a bit confused, as the color on the curlie was ‘red flame’ as well, but looked a lot different (again, might have been the size limitation of a curlie that made me think so πŸ™‚ ). Olimpia’s dragon was incredible– I think I’d buy almost anything in that color. πŸ˜€

I thought the little curlie color was called russet?

No clue what it was called when I ordered it; I just got the color name from the Windstone Online store:
                      Curled Dragon – Red Flame (https://www.windstoneeditions.com/shop/product.php?productid=21&cat=24&page=1Red)

But since the difference was explained, and we all know the color we’re talking about, it’s a moot point. πŸ˜€ I just was confused before it was clarified if it was the more cranberry/pink/deep raspberry and gold or the one from the SK, which was different, as it had orange tones to it. πŸ˜€

Arlla
                      Participant

The sitting spectral in this color is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. I don’t like the sitters, personally, but there was one in this “red gold” when I went to the factory to pick up my Griffin, and I absolutely fell in love. I hope it can be done as a production color…I think it’s definitely much prettier than the rubies.

The “russet” curlies are called “red flame” in the ebay sales gallery, btw…

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                        -J R R Tolkien

Jodi
                        Participant

Ooo! You got to see one! I want one. *sigh* At least I know now that there’s a possibility.

Maria
                          Participant

There’s a Spectral in red gold? Guess what I’ll be trying to talk Melody out of in August… 😈

Jodi
                            Participant

Instead, talk her into making it a regular production color/piece. πŸ™‚ I want one too!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.