fbpx

Red Flame

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Red Flame

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    darjeb
    Participant

Is it possible you will ever do a fledgling and possibly an emperor in the red flame color it is so pretty on the curlie?

darjeb
      Participant

Melody
        Keymaster

darjeb wrote:

Is it possible you will ever do a fledgling and possibly an emperor in the red flame color it is so pretty on the curlie?

Well.. what happened is that Olympia came up with a red color that I like so much, I think if it is possible to do as a production color, we may start doing the dragons like that…I think it is prettier than the red flame on the Curlie, and I would still like to call it “red flame”. It is a deeper and richer red, more like the ruby, but with more orange and gold than the ruby color now.

SPark
          Participant

I’m all for that! I love the red gold color on that Secret Keeper. Getting it on smaller and/or production stuff would be awesome!

Purplecat
            Participant

Oooooh! I want the scratcher and fledgie!!!! Lap next!!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Jodi
              Participant

I think that’s a terrific idea. I love that Red color too.

Purplecat
                Participant

Oooooh, they’d have to be orange eyed! Or maybe yellow!!! I LOVE ORANGE eyed dragons!! πŸ˜€

Arlla
                  Participant

Melody wrote:

darjeb wrote:

Well.. what happened is that Olympia came up with a red color that I like so much, I think if it is possible to do as a production color, we may start doing the dragons like that…I think it is prettier than the red flame on the Curlie, and I would still like to call it “red flame”. It is a deeper and richer red, more like the ruby, but with more orange and gold than the ruby color now.

OMG 0_0 I think I saw it while I was there, on a lap dragon…is it the sort of rusty red?? I hope so because I thought that was the most gorgeous thing I had ever seen!! I love it WAY better than the ruby, red flame or the red gold! Can you post pictures, Melody???

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                    -J R R Tolkien

Maria
                    Participant

Yes! Red Flame Spectrals! πŸ˜€

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

Hmm, very intriging! Prettier than Red flame? hmm. I like the idea of the reds and the oranges together. The ruby dragons are beautiful, but some orange dragons would be good!

Heather
                        Participant

That Red Gold (Red Flame?) SK was the most spectacular piece I’ve ever seen and I had one heck of a time chaining down my wallet when I saw her. (It’s really not a good time to be spending over $3,000. That doesn’t mean she isn’t worth every penny! I’m still sorry I didn’t bid on her.) If that color comes out in regular release, I will be doing silly backflips of delight! πŸ˜€

Skigod377
                          Participant

Are you worried at all about the red flame and ruby being too similar? And if it looks reeeally good, are you worried about the ruby not selling as well after you release it? (If you release it:)

I think its my favourite colour but my curlies is almost all pink!

Maebnus
                            Participant

Red w/ orange on it? YAY! I <3 fire colors! Must have FLEDGIES! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Jodi
                              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Are you worried at all about the red flame and ruby being too similar? And if it looks reeeally good, are you worried about the ruby not selling as well after you release it? (If you release it:)

I think if they release the Red Gold color, the Ruby will be retired. Collectors will just have to get informed as to the difference and be alert for unknowledgeable people on eBay. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.