fbpx

Ready to have kids?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Ready to have kids?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Frozen…get the Raid.

Anonymous

😯

*primes up flaming nostrils*

*sighs and crouches with wings wrapped in a protective shell*

I knew it, this is exactly how it ALWAYS happens when I jump into a masochism cage!

Anonymous

I was just protecting you from additional “intruders” πŸ˜†

I don’t think flaming clouds of Raid is very protective.

Besides, I’m my own guardian. ;D

Anonymous

Well then in that case, fight for ME! I’m tired. *assumes russet coiled dragon position*. πŸ˜†

Pffft, quitter. πŸ˜†

We should totally have Windstone-based little emoticons like that though! That’d be cute… coiled Russet for sleepy or disinterested, Scratcher for playful teasing or tongue-razzing, Old Warrior for wise advice the speaker knows no one wants or has heard a thousand times already…

Anonymous

Well miss design guru…. make ’em.. πŸ˜€

I would, had I the time, but I’m afraid that might also lead to copyright issues. πŸ˜‰

Maria
              Participant

That’s a pity, because it’s a really neat idea.

Late….

I would like to have kids, but I think I am going to adopt or be a foster parent. I would rather have toddlers around then babies or older children.

And the Windstone emocticions are a really good idea. I don’t think it would hurt to ask if we could.

Way late…but my sob story
                *pulls out tiny violin*
                My partner of 8 years and I have been tring for a child for 3 years. We have tried frozen at home…frozen in a docs. office using interuterian *spelling?*, fresh from a friend…everything.
                Months and months of being hopeful. Are her boobs darker? Is she feeling bloated? Could it be? And then the dissapointment of yet another faliure. The weeks afterwards of crying when diaper commercials came on. Then I tried….still nothing.
                We are at a cross roads now…The only steps left are Invetro (10 to 15 grand for a CHANCE) or Adoption (28 grand). We would have to adopt a forgein child so that adds to the expense. Only a few countrys will adopt to a single woman or a lesbian couple.
                We have had not ONE but TWO pregnat mothers offer us their children and then change their mind 6/7 months into the pregnacy.
                I have decorated or bought decorations for a nusury twice.
                My heart can’t take much more.
                *someone hand me a tissue*

frozendragon
                Participant

whippetluv wrote:

Way late…but my sob story
                  *pulls out tiny violin*
                  My partner of 8 years and I have been tring for a child for 3 years. We have tried frozen at home…frozen in a docs. office using interuterian *spelling?*, fresh from a friend…everything.
                  Months and months of being hopeful. Are her boobs darker? Is she feeling bloated? Could it be? And then the dissapointment of yet another faliure. The weeks afterwards of crying when diaper commercials came on. Then I tried….still nothing.
                  We are at a cross roads now…The only steps left are Invetro (10 to 15 grand for a CHANCE) or Adoption (28 grand). We would have to adopt a forgein child so that adds to the expense. Only a few countrys will adopt to a single woman or a lesbian couple.
                  We have had not ONE but TWO pregnat mothers offer us their children and then change their mind 6/7 months into the pregnacy.
                  I have decorated or bought decorations for a nusury twice.
                  My heart can’t take much more.
                  *someone hand me a tissue*

AWWW….that sucks….I want to adopt someday…I don’t want babies…I’d rather adopt older children…but it’s so much money…

hope something works out..

wolflodge100
                  Participant

hey frozen, I have a 16 year old boy you can adopt πŸ˜† just kidding….

frozendragon
                    Participant

wolflodge100 wrote:

hey frozen, I have a 16 year old boy you can adopt πŸ˜† just kidding….

hmm…no cause we’d be at the mall all the time spending money…

too close to my age…I have to wait a few years and then go with a younger kind 5-10 maybe…

I haven’t grown up enough yet…

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 94 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.