fbpx

rant rant tired rant

Home Forums Miscellany Community rant rant tired rant

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

AWWWWW!!! What a pretty kitty! You are such an angel pc! Stuff like that KILLS ME! *sigh* Probably why I have 6 cats, 3 dogs, and 2 ferrets myself! GAH! That really is just so sweet! I’m so happy when people take it upon themselves to better a situation for an unwanted or unfortumate animal. It’s so far to find people who will sacrifice like that these days and even harder to believe most people just don’t care enough to try. πŸ˜₯ Even if I don’t have the money, I can never turn an animal away and I will always FIND a way if I have to. It’s not that hard… but wait, I’m preaching now aren’t I? LOL! Bottom line YOUR AWESOME and THANK YOU for giving her a good home!

Sorry to hear about your computer, I’ve been using my work computer in combination with my labtop for the past year now because no matter how many times I get the desktop fixed it just keeps randomly turing off on it’s own. πŸ™„

As far as kitty names go, I think she looks like a Maggie or a Sienna πŸ˜‰

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

siberakh1
      Participant

dragonmedley wrote:

She’s a cutie! I’d go for Sienna. It suits her colors.

Or Sierra, like the mountains πŸ™‚ She looks like a real sweetie!

Jodi
        Participant

I like Tasha, but that’s what I named my punkin.

I also like Mimzy, which was my back-up name for her. You can use it if you wish. πŸ˜€

Purplecat
          Participant

OOOH! I like the name Mimzy! I’ll have to see if chris likes it too! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Purplecat
            Participant

lol….her official name is Mimzy Sienna! πŸ˜€

Amanda
              Participant

Yeah! Welcome home Mimzy! That is a cute name! πŸ˜†

Jodi
                Participant

Aw, cool! I’m glad you like it. Welcome to your new home, Mimzy!

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

Mimzy Sienna is such a pretty name for a pretty kitty!

Tally Mark
                    Participant

I sympathize about your poor computer. Mine is on its last legs I think; it’s too old to keep repairing it…I finally had to go buy a new one. (My wallet, she burns! >_< ). And yes, of course I couldn't fine my Microsoft Office cd or any of the like and had to replace them. Argh. I wish you better luck with your repairs!

And kudos to you for taking her home…she’s a beautiful cat. I’m a firm believer in adopting adult cats–they are just as wonderful as kittens (if anything, when you take in a stray they appreciate you even more, because they’ve been without all their lives), but sadly, nobody ever wants them….they are in far greater need of homes.

And Mimzy Sienna is an adorable name!

Purplecat
                      Participant

yes, my wallet will definately feel the burn soon! Although they’ll replace my machine…I still have to repurchase a warranty (~$350) and any difference in cost between my old machine and the old one…Even though it’s not the most opportune time, I’ll probably go ahead and take the opportunity to upgrade. At this point, the sales rep said she’s just waiting for them to give her a confirm call of what they found at the store…once they do that I get to go in and choose my replacement.

Mimzy is doing wonderful, and slowly adjusting to her new home! She’s actually a really lovey kitty once she gets to know you…she’s just skittish. Every night she insists on sleeping in our bed, snugged up to the curve of my waist. I think she’ll continue to level out as she relaxes more. πŸ˜€

BDW
                        Participant

purplecat wrote:

lol….her official name is Mimzy Sienna! πŸ˜€

😯 You named her Sienna…
                          Maybe she should meet her twin, who also is named Sienna πŸ˜† :
                          I often call her Missy Sienna!

Purplecat
                          Participant

aw!!!! CUTENESS!!! She looks so royal! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

BDW
                            Participant

😯 OOPS!
                              I guess I should have read more carefully…I thought that this cat was Mimzy Sienna. 😳 Sorry

emerald212 wrote:

Grayfire_artz
                              Participant

purplecat wrote:

Whew…yesterday I worked hard…and late, on orders and normal family stuffs. I cleaned castings, boxed orders, ran to the post office, painted sculpts, fixed dinner, did meal planning, then did the grocery shopping…came home and put it all away and collapsed for the day. Today I got up and my computer….freshly retrieved from being fixed on friday….croaked again. SOOooo….today, even though I had tons of art things to do…I had to drive all the way to lexington again. They’re gonna TRY to fix it, AGAIN! The service rep gave a recommendation of junking it, and replacing it with a new one, since this is my fourth time taking it in. But, even if they replace it, I’ll need to buy security software and stuffs for it if I cant find my old disks….crud. I’m irritated and tired of having to deal with them not being able to fix it. I need my computer for things, and poor Chris has been without his for just as long…since he’s been so kind as to let me use his while mine’s out. Even though he’s sweet natured about it, I know it inconveniences him too…so I’m irritated for his sake as well.

Poor Chris has the flu…and has been a zombie for the past two days….

And then…I went to Petsmart, where the humane society has those little cages with animals needing adoption…and there’s this cat. Hillary…she’s been there every time I go for over the past month. She used to lift her head and rub against the door, then she quit getting up, and would just lift her head. This time she just laid there, curled up in a morose ball, looking depressed. The normal adoption fee is around $80 or more…but this poor cat had been marked down to $20…she’d been there forever. I had to…I brought her home. Talking to the adoption people, she’d been there, at petsmart, in that small boxlike steel cage for the past 6 months. They dont have foster homes, she’s literally been in that little cage for that long. She’s a very nervous and shy kitty, but doing well, and enjoys gentle petting. With some time I think she’ll level out and have a wonderful life with us. I just couldnt leave her there. Pitiful baby…overlooked because she doesnt have the flash markings other kittys have. She’s lovely, but her markings and beauty take more than a passing glance to see and appreciate.
                                *cuddles kitty*

oooh dawn your soo cute! your heart exceeds in measure for you loving kindness!! πŸ˜€

Purplecat
                                Participant

purplecat wrote:

nope! this is Mimzy! But she does have some calicoish type spotting in her stripes! πŸ˜€ Either way, they’re both adorable!

I dont know about the loving kindness bit….I’m just a sucker for a sad face…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.