fbpx

Quiet forum. How has everyones day been??

Home Forums Miscellany Community Quiet forum. How has everyones day been??

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Bob

too bad it would be Great if you could stop by

NirvanaCat13
      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

why wouldn’t they?

They know what I do, and my brother was inthe Army. He would know I have no buisness in Cali. Its unfortunate, but the rest of my family is smart. Hard to get anything past them…

Tell them that you have a special assignment at one of the bases out here….for “training” and then if they ask what new skill you learned, you just say that they flew you out here, then canked the program and flew you back! :mrgreen: Easy!

Skigod377
        Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

why wouldn’t they?

They know what I do, and my brother was inthe Army. He would know I have no buisness in Cali. Its unfortunate, but the rest of my family is smart. Hard to get anything past them…

Tell them that you have a special assignment at one of the bases out here….for “training” and then if they ask what new skill you learned, you just say that they flew you out here, then canked the program and flew you back! :mrgreen: Easy!

You’ve done this before….

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

why wouldn’t they?

You’ve done this before….

8) mebbee

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.