fbpx

Quiet forum. How has everyones day been??

Home Forums Miscellany Community Quiet forum. How has everyones day been??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Mine has been ok. Anything bad happen? Anyhting good? My worst is seeing the gold lap I have been wanting up on Ebay for $200 BIN and I cant buy it. πŸ˜₯

Skigod377
      Participant

Maria
        Participant

The Lap? My problem is elsewhere – when I saw the two emerald Spectrals up this morning I about cried. My credit card hasn’t come yet and my friend has family over this week! I can’t bug her with this. But I so, so, so want them. I’d even be willing to skip the BEP if I couldn’t end up affording him and the emeralds. AHHH! Why do the emeralds have to come now? If they’d come next week I’d probably have my CC and be able to buy them!

Skigod377
          Participant

OH WOE IS US!!! Finally the items we want come up and we cannot get them. Why now???

Maria
            Participant

Because it’s Christmas. And Christmas is bad for the wallet. πŸ™

Skigod377
              Participant

Bah-Humbug!

Maria
                Participant

Correction: Christmas is bad for some people’s wallets. For other people it doesn’t matter because their wallets are always full of plastic money. Right, Ski? πŸ˜€

Skigod377
                  Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Correction: Christmas is bad for some people’s wallets. For other people it doesn’t matter because their wallets are always full of plastic money. Right, Ski? πŸ˜€

I wish. I would be cheering about the gold lap I won. Keplilly got it, though. At least it went to a good home….Just wish it were MY home!!! πŸ˜†

Bob

well I have already posted elsewhere how CRAPPY my day is. I need to try to find another display case now since the Levitz discontinued the one I really wanted to match my other 2. They are perfect for my Windstones too!!

Skigod377
                      Participant

We should just dub this day “Crap Day.” If no one objects…

Patricia
                        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I wish. I would be cheering about the gold lap I won. Keplilly got it, though. At least it went to a good home….Just wish it were MY home!!! πŸ˜†

Yeah, I got it. I resisted as long as I could. I’m looking at it as a make up for the fact I didn’t win the white kinglet I wanted. I was going to snipe the kinglet but ran into comp probs at the end of the auction and missed it. But you have to love that plastic money! Only way I can afford it right now.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Skigod377
                          Participant

Keplilly wrote:

Yeah, I got it. I resisted as long as I could. I’m looking at it as a make up for the fact I didn’t win the white kinglet I wanted. I was going to snipe the kinglet but ran into comp probs at the end of the auction and missed it. But you have to love that plastic money! Only way I can afford it right now.

What did that little kinglet end up going for? It was well over $100 last I saw.

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

I 2nd this this comment. I’m on vacation tomorrow as of 4:30PM and it could not get here fast enough. 12 glorious day off

Skigod377
                              Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

I 2nd this this comment. I’m on vacation tomorrow as of 4:30PM and it could not get here fast enough. 12 glorious day off

A light at the end of your tunnel! At least tomorrow is like Friday!

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

A light at the end of your tunnel! At least tomorrow is like Friday!

Yes it is and as I said it coudl not have come at a better time or get here fast enough

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.