fbpx

Quiet forum. How has everyones day been??

Home Forums Miscellany Community Quiet forum. How has everyones day been??

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Patricia
    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Keplilly wrote:

Yeah, I got it. I resisted as long as I could. I’m looking at it as a make up for the fact I didn’t win the white kinglet I wanted. I was going to snipe the kinglet but ran into comp probs at the end of the auction and missed it. But you have to love that plastic money! Only way I can afford it right now.

What did that little kinglet end up going for? It was well over $100 last I saw.

I think it went for $152 if memory serves me correctly.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

SPark
      Participant

My day is sunny, (well, not actually, it’s raining,) and splendid!

For last night I got the most wonderful thing in my inbox, namely an invitation to come over and meet Melody and company while they’re up here in Oregon! *bounces* I’m sooooooooooooooooooooooo stoked! It’s not quite a cool as seeing the factory would be, but it’s still pretty cool.

Maria
        Participant

Wow, SPark! Do like Nirvana did and give us a detailed report afterwards! Lucky you!

Bob

I’m heading down to the factory next week when I’m in vacation!

Ooooh…we’ll soon be getting reports from both Spark and DM! ๐Ÿ˜€

e will all go visit when ever we get a chance, they will have to start tours for the herd of us, LOL.

seriously though I want to go to cali and vist, I wonder if they would like to see the oilsands capital of the world???

Hmm…they might turn off the lights and hide in the back when they see the mob descending… ๐Ÿ˜†

Bob

Melody would never do that to us we are a family now.

frozendragon
              Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Melody would never do that to us we are a family now.

Eh….I’d do it….

lol

Skigod377
                Participant

I wonder if my family would be too terribly upset if I went to the states and visited Cali instead of them in Florida…

Bob

Cali Cali Cali Cali

Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I wonder if my family would be too terribly upset if I went to the states and visited Cali instead of them in Florida…

Just tell them have to take care of some imporatant “business” and you’ll have to visit some other time. 8)

Skigod377
                      Participant

SilverArrow wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Just tell them have to take care of some imporatant “business” and you’ll have to visit some other time. 8)

Not a bad idea… wonder if they’d buy it?? ๐Ÿ™„

Bob

why wouldn’t they?

Skigod377
                          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

why wouldn’t they?

They know what I do, and my brother was inthe Army. He would know I have no buisness in Cali. Its unfortunate, but the rest of my family is smart. Hard to get anything past them…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.