fbpx

Question for Store Users (posted 9/18/09)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Question for Store Users (posted 9/18/09)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Hi. A long time ago someone suggested that we set up the dragon section of the store so that they were grouped by color. How many of you would find that helpful? Would you like to be able to see them grouped by color as well as the style groupings we currently have?

Any other suggestions for improving our store to make it easier to use? I’m collecting data! :hi:

Susie
      Keymaster

laphon1
        Participant

It would be nice to have both.

Those who collect only a particular sculpt could easily see what was currently available.

And those who collect by color could see which sculpts they still needed to add. Or maybe even more importantly, any new sculpt in their color(s) of choice.

I collect differently. I have only one male dragon, old brown; one scratcher, jade; one spectral, gold; and so forth. Having all the available sculpts in a color together would allow me to choose my favorite sculpt in each particular color.

That would be great! So that, for example, those of us wanting anything new in amethyst aren’t going through every sculpt’s page! Good idea! ๐Ÿ˜€

Leigha
          Participant

I would just like to see pictures of everything. That in itself would be Very helpful when choosing what I want to buy ๐Ÿ™‚

Adaneth
            Participant

I’m with Leigha–more pictures would be wonderful! ๐Ÿ˜€

Bodine
              Participant

yep,yep,yep!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Starbreeze
                Participant

I’d like to see it both ways….grouped by color and by sculpt. Depending on what I’m looking for, I’d use both groupings.

LadyFirebird
                  Participant

I’d like it both ways as well–I’m only interested in particular sculpts so it would be nice to see what colors are available and if I fall in love with a certain color, it would be good to see what sculpts are available in that color. Either way, it would help us all! ๐Ÿ˜€

starbreeze wrote:

I’d like to see it both ways….grouped by color and by sculpt. Depending on what I’m looking for, I’d use both groupings.

I am with Star. I wouldn’t mind seeing them both ways, then I could do a versus comparison.
                    I agree with Leigha on the pictures though…I’d like to see pics of all the items instead of just most of them. ๐Ÿ˜€

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

You should be able to do both. If you want to search by only color you should be able to do that – if you want a particular sculpt, have a search for that. And more pics. A lot of the dragons don’t have pics still.

Although I will admit, just about the only thing I have been checking is the PYO section for more Griffs…I’m ready to start haunting people for swaps again. I will need something to do for a few weeks after Skello’s closes. And Scott said he will buy me a few to keep me busy. ๐Ÿ˜€

Mmloda
                      Participant

I thinki both ways would be great, as well as having pics of everything would also be really nice.

I dunno if this might be possible but maybe in the future…to have an emailing list that people can add their email addys to in the store and that would send out an email to everyone signed up when something was restocked or new in the store…I’m pretty sure i have seen that in other online stores, this would also cut you work down a bit Susie… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marzena

darjeb
                        Participant

I would like to see it both ways if that isn’t to much trouble or work for you.

Jennifer
                          Keymaster

See if you can have it set to an option such as:
                            “Sort by Color”
                            “Sort by Style” (style being sculpture style.. e.g. lap dragon or mother dragon, etc)

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                            My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.