fbpx

Question for Store Users (posted 9/18/09)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Question for Store Users (posted 9/18/09)

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Leigha
    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Leigha wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

As collectors we should KNOW exactly what piece and color we are looking for right??

No.
      Ok Now I’m wondering why no??

Read what I quoted above this post.

Skigod377
      Participant

Leigha wrote:

I don’t know I want something until I see it and see the other options also available and decide “this one” is the one I like best out of all!

Mos Def. Hard to do with no pics to compare though. Thats why the lack of pics bugs me. Sometimes I just have money to spend and want to browse around and see what there is. 🙂

Susie
        Keymaster

Thank you everyone for all of the feedback, keep it coming! We want the store to be as user friendly as possible – not only for collectors looking for something specific, but for grandparents who have never used a computer before trying to order a gift for a grandchild, and for random strangers surfing the web who come across it! Many of our store shoppers have never visited the forum, so we hope to enhance the store so that it provides everything a shopper might need. The plans for improvement are looking good! If you have any more suggestions for making it better, feel free to add them to this thread.

Meantime we’ve added a few more pictures – the Black & White Spotted Griffin Chick now has a picture, as do the Emperor Dragon in Emerald Peacock, and the Rising Spectral Dragon in Gold. Bit by bit we’ll get the blanks filled in, except for out of stock items that have no picture posted.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.