fbpx

Quest #4

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest #4

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 150 total)
  • Author
    scenceable
    Participant

I was a few days behind and had to do 5 pictures today but I found ’em all finally! I like that you’ve been making them harder.

Joy

I can’t find the “hamster” one. Are we still limited to the first four pages of a thread? I went through every thread in the four pages of search results, up to four pages in, and didn’t find the clue.

moonbeam
        Participant

I can’t find the “hamster” one. Are we still limited to the first four pages of a thread? I went through every thread in the four pages of search results, up to four pages in, and didn’t find the clue.

Yes it´s there!
          In my first search I went through all 4 resultpages without finding anything and on my second try I found it within a few minutes. Just look again and make sure the pages are completely loaded before you scroll down 🙂

Joy

Yes it´s there!
            In my first search I went through all 4 resultpages without finding anything and on my second try I found it within a few minutes. Just look again and make sure the pages are completely loaded before you scroll down 🙂

Guess that was the problem…so many pictures!

etruscan
            Participant

So far my guess for the phrase is on track. 🙂 Really looking forward to the next seven days. Thanks for doing this for us!

Kiya
              Participant

Hmm, I wonder if I made the phrase too easy! LOL

pegasus4240
                Participant

I also have a guess. So, we’ll see. 🙂

-- Angie

scenceable
                  Participant

I can’t figure it out yet, so either it’s not that easy or I’m just blind XD I’ve always sucked at hang man, LOL

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

I can’t figure it out yet, so either it’s not that easy or I’m just blind XD I’ve always sucked at hang man, LOL

Same here!

twindragonsmum

tdm

Sirithiliel
                      Participant

Ditto!

KaytanaPhoenix
                        Participant

least I know I’m in good company, cause I too haven’t the slightest clue what it is XD

Sirithiliel
                          Participant

Best of luck! I think I might have it figured out….maybe…not sure though

scenceable
                            Participant

Well I know for sure that it’s something…with letters… and a few spaces… off to a good start XD

least I know I’m in good company, cause I too haven’t the slightest clue what it is XD

Ya I got nothing too!!! I see letters etc. but it is just not jumping out at me and saying “Hey stupid this is what I say!!!” LOLOL Drat….I’m being outsmarted by a darn word search!

littleironhorse
                              Participant

It’s been so crazy at work this week (end of financial year and guess who does the budget?!), I’ve only now managed to catch up on this one!

And although I’ve managed to track down every clue, I’ll have to join the “no idea” group. 😉

Can’t wait to see where this leads… 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 150 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.