fbpx

Quest #4

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest #4

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 150 total)
  • Author
    Riversgrace
    Participant

Digging is right! This one was pretty tricky. Also led me to a blast from the past. Stumbled onto a thread with tatt2girl. I had forgotten the drama. But I love today’s picture.

lol I got to read that one too…as a rescuer it was close to home…man did that convo heat up quick! lol It was a very interesting read!

Kiya
      Participant

Digging is right! This one was pretty tricky. Also led me to a blast from the past. Stumbled onto a thread with tatt2girl. I had forgotten the drama. But I love today’s picture.

lol I got to read that one too…as a rescuer it was close to home…man did that convo heat up quick! lol It was a very interesting read!

…. I’m starting to think I’m going to have to read all the results threads. But I’m not sure I have that kind of time. LOL

Tara
        Participant

I found it. I had to to go thread by thread to find it cause the thread descriptions weren’t very helpful. I think there was atleast half a dozen access denied threads I opened up but most of my searches so far have had some. Unless the access denied messages vary from person to person, the thread the picture is in is not blocked just not obvious.

well i’m still looking, I think i’ve either passed over it or have had terrible luck, but I too am getting a lot of ‘access denied’ threads

Can someone send me a link to the access denied thread? (Just an example one). I want to see if I can figure out what’s happening.

I’m starting to feel like this quest is really, “beta testing Windstone’s search function!” LOL

I can’t paste with my iPad but if someone hasn’t done so already the thread I was denied access to was the “hello” thread on the fifth page of the search results. Probably not very helpful but just in case…I know you had posted that your search results were different from other people’s so I had wondered if maybe the actual threads might be blocked for different people. But that doesn’t seem to be the case. Maybe it is really old threads that have access denied? Or threads that were locked for some reason?
          Thanks for looking into it.

And this quest is really improving my search ability – I had pretty much stopped using it because I never found what I was looking for but I will use it in the future. So great idea for a quest!

Tyrrlin
          Participant

Ohmy, the “bees” one can be so easy to miss! Cle-ver! πŸ™‚

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Still looking here, but I’m also getting a lot of those “access denied” pages. Came here to see if others were having the same issue and apparently so. I kept logging in and out because I thought it was my computer being glitchy.

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Pam

The “access denied” threads are threads in purgatory. It must have been a glitch when threads from the old forum were being moved to the new forum. You know how this thread is located in the “quests” area? Well the access denied threads are not assigned to any area. They are just floating around, lost.. abandoned… Since the threads are not specifically assigned to the forum, normal users get an access denied message when trying to look at them. If someone with administrative powers tries to look at one of these threads, they don’t get an error message but the thread looks SUPER weird.

Sirithiliel
                Participant

The “access denied” threads are threads in purgatory. It must have been a glitch when threads from the old forum were being moved to the new forum. You know how this thread is located in the “quests” area? Well the access denied threads are not assigned to any area. They are just floating around, lost.. abandoned… Since the threads are not specifically assigned to the forum, normal users get an access denied message when trying to look at them. If someone with administrative powers tries to look at one of these threads, they don’t get an error message but the thread looks SUPER weird.

That made sense, thank you for explaining =)

The “access denied” threads are threads in purgatory.

Thanks for the explanation. For some reason this totally cracked me up. Does anyone remember The Muppet Show and The Pigs in Space….. skits? When I read this all I could picture was the announcer saying Threads in Purgatory…… πŸ˜€

Robin
                  Participant

I guess I have to give up on “lava”. I have gone through every search offered and can’t find it. Hopefully, I can figure out the missing clue once I get more. Sometimes it takes the page a while to load the photos so maybe I missed one that was an X but loaded after I looked. It’s hard to figure out which pictures are going to load because the threads are so old that may images don’t exist and so normally show an X.

Amanda
                    Participant

“Lava” took me the longest, spent an hour and a half on it last night >.<

Kiya
                      Participant

Are you guys suggesting I should be nice today? LOL

To anyone who is worried – I bet if you miss a couple you can still figure it out. πŸ™‚

Are you guys suggesting I should be nice today? LOL

To anyone who is worried – I bet if you miss a couple you can still figure it out. πŸ™‚

I liked today’s hint!

KaytanaPhoenix
                        Participant

I’m just happy I have a speed scroll on my mouse, I scroll quickly, scanning the images for something that looks more out of place… though todays lead me to a couple threads that kept me pausing XD I started to worry I might have missed it, lol

Ann

Today’s photo is sooooooooo cute!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 150 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.