fbpx

Quest #4

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest #4

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 150 total)
  • Author
    pegasus4240
    Participant

Finally figured it out. πŸ™‚ Took me awhile and now I’m caught up. Fun.

-- Angie

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

Ok, is it just me or do the second and fourth clues have the same number on them? Am I going crazy?

Look at the example in the first post from me. That should clear it up.

I wondered this too! Now I feel better XD

Well that’s a strange place to find one of those!!!! :~ HEHE

Ok, today’s hint is much harder. One thread that looked promising wouldn’t let me access it. There was an access denied or some similar message. Any chance I’m getting a glitch for some reason?

Stephanie
        Participant

Ok, today’s hint is much harder. One thread that looked promising wouldn’t let me access it. There was an access denied or some similar message. Any chance I’m getting a glitch for some reason?

I’ve come across the same thing, ddvm. There’ve been several threads that I’ve gotten ‘Access Denied’ messages for. But I still found today’s clue after some digging. πŸ˜€

etruscan
          Participant

I’ve come across the same thing, ddvm. There’ve been several threads that I’ve gotten ‘Access Denied’ messages for. But I still found today’s clue after some digging. πŸ˜€

Good for you! This search is turning up some VERY STRANGE threads. I haven’t gotten past the insect p*rn and “How to Repair Souls” yet …

Digging is right! This one was pretty tricky. Also led me to a blast from the past. Stumbled onto a thread with tatt2girl. I had forgotten the drama. But I love today’s picture.

Azurielle
            Participant

ok, i found a thread that looked right, and had several pictures which looked like they were stuff from the factory and out of place for the thread, but none of them had the letter/number on it. So now I don’t know if I’m missing something or found a random weird glitch! And lots of the threads gave me the “access denied thing.” So still searching, I guess.

Keeper of the Fledgings

Kiya
              Participant

I don’t know ANYTHING about the access denied thing πŸ™ I don’t check all the search results, just the one I’m putting the picture in.

As a general guideline, in a multi-page thread, I would never put anything further than 4 pages in. So if one of the threads in the results has more than 4 pages, you’re safe to only check the first 4.

Stephanie
                Participant

As a general guideline, in a multi-page thread, I would never put anything further than 4 pages in. So if one of the threads in the results has more than 4 pages, you’re safe to only check the first 4.

Thank you!!! πŸ˜€

Azurielle
                  Participant

ok, i found a thread that looked right, and had several pictures which looked like they were stuff from the factory and out of place for the thread, but none of them had the letter/number on it. So now I don’t know if I’m missing something or found a random weird glitch! And lots of the threads gave me the “access denied thing.” So still searching, I guess.

All right, it was a weird glitched thread after all.

Keeper of the Fledgings

Skeeterdeee
                    Participant

heehee. I found it two minutes after the livestream, I guess I was distracted by the beauty of the OctiPoads. :bigsmile:

Sirithiliel
                      Participant

well i’m still looking, I think i’ve either passed over it or have had terrible luck, but I too am getting a lot of ‘access denied’ threads

I don’t know ANYTHING about the access denied thing πŸ™ I don’t check all the search results, just the one I’m putting the picture in.

Thank you! Both for being kind enough not to torture us too much and for letting us know the hint.

Kiya
                        Participant

well i’m still looking, I think i’ve either passed over it or have had terrible luck, but I too am getting a lot of ‘access denied’ threads

Can someone send me a link to the access denied thread? (Just an example one). I want to see if I can figure out what’s happening.

I’m starting to feel like this quest is really, “beta testing Windstone’s search function!” LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 150 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.